Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Harbour 2019

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe exercise a little bit of patience, who knows what else might get linked to the harbor hey..
    impatient people.. sigh

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraku View Post
    Maybe exercise a little bit of patience, who knows what else might get linked to the harbor hey..
    if its unfinished, then why bother releasing it and advertising an event built around it ?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    impatient people.. sigh
    If it is being advertised as: "a new building which was on the wishlist of many players over the last years: The Harbour!" and announced as a mini event, one may expect a bit more.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    your lucky to be able to place the darn thing, have moved or destroyed everything in the area and still it wont be placed

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    impatient people.. sigh
    Not impatience, frustration. There is so much in the game that needs fixing but instead BB are clearing their design desks before the launch of their new game so that the time spent designing all this new stuff is validated. The game has had more and more stuff chucked at it faster and faster, with more and more happy hours based on the fact that new stuff has been added. Why do we need a link to the settlers alliance just because a harbour is added here?

Oh, and it is harbour, not harbor.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Should not the new limit for Young Gemini Generals be set at 8? Because I have 4 in merchant(Black Market), 2 in the new bundle (POWER PACK) + 2 from Helloween event. That makes it 8, no?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    explorers return from searches but no email received - is this a known bug?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The Dev Diary states :-
    "Forced to leave their homelands after a devastating earthquake of mysterious origins, the Settlers set sail towards the unknown in the hopes of finding a new home. They will face plenty of new challenges, they will also become part of an ancient mystery that will change their lives forever.

The Settlers allows players to explore, conquer, and settle new islands in a medieval fantasy world. Your worlds are connected through a harbour, with this you are able to help the Settlers with their new start.
    "

My harbour just converts settlers to gold coins slowly - though i should be able to recoup the cost of moving my floating residences in a few weeks

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BoddingtonUK View Post
    The Dev Diary states :-
    "[I]Forced to leave their homelands after a devastating earthquake of mysterious origins, the Settlers set sail towards the unknown in the hopes of finding a new home."
    idk about you, but for me this sounds like the official confirmation of the game dying, and a call for evacuation

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    idk about you, but for me this sounds like the official confirmation of the game dying, and a call for evacuation
    Is that why the explorers do not want to land - but make the game unplayable by keep sending reports that they have returned with treasure ?

Why would I want to convert my settlers to coins ???????????
    The harbor looks nice - but it seems as useless as the Mad Sci. And yes he does have a very nice looking tent.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread