Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: harbour event - explorers and geolists retuning without loot and returning in mins.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Now I have one lowest level explorer firing off every 60 seconds

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    And now the timers don't show a 20% reduction....what is going on....plz---suspend this event...it's totally making a mess of everything!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 . send them out and they return without anything !!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Something new happened. At the time my lucky explorers originally would return (without improvements of the event), I received the mails with loot of the lucky explorers. After that moment I send the luckies again, they are not looping any more.
    Other explorers (their original arrival time is not reached yet) are still looping.

to be continued

My two adventurous explorers are the next. At the "old" time I received the mails with loot. They are sent away and are not looping anymore.
    Another large group of explorers will be the next in 15 minutes.

This group has also stopped looping, mails with loot are delivered, all at the original arrival time.

I've only a few slow explorers now that will start looping tomorrow.
    Last edited by krexlug; 21.11.19 at 20:54.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Finding same thing as krexlug.
    Looks like the timing for each part is out of sync

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Explorers are all over the place, some retuning with nothing, some returning with stuff soon after being sent out, others returning with nothing after a few minutes.
    Also, I finished a weekly challenge this afternoon, got a new one but without the ship, then just now it finished as a failure and was replaced with another new one. No idea what's going to happen with this one.
    This new game update is a complete mess and is affecting other things like weekly challenges.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    It seems to be Prestigious friend buff that generates trouble with explorers not coming home as they should.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Broken explorer treasure searches

Just to chime in here, I don't have a premium buff running or the friend buff running, any of the explorers I send out on Medium treasure searches continuously announce they finish the search with no loot email for the medium searches at all, I did however get loot emails for very long treasure searches. About every 30 - 60 seconds the explorers that did the Medium treasure searches keep announcing their return even though I already sent them on another search, it's aggravating to no end.

I cleared my browser cache completely (I am using Google Chrome) and logged out for 5 minutes. Logged back in, no loot email still and after about 5 mins the explorers on the medium search started announcing again they completed their treasure searches with no loot emails over and over again every 30 - 60 seconds. This needs to get fixed.

Also for some reason the upgraded harbor also has a time bug. 250 population conversion upgraded claims 2 days to finish, but when returning to the queue screen it still says 4 days as if you had no upgrade at all.
    Last edited by Mindslayer; 22.11.19 at 00:00.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Giving up playing for now, game freezes everytime the explorer does his return routine which is like every 10 seconds.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I need to do 4 more very long adventure searches to complete my weekly. This is now impossible because my explorers keep returning every 10 seconds or so with no mail. I hope BB are working on this.

Reply to Thread