Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: harbour event - explorers and geolists retuning without loot and returning in mins.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    They've certainly gone and done it this time! This has to be their worst bug ever!... And that's saying something.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This bug is proving to be very frustrating. Not good.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I was waiting for my explorers to return from prolonged treasure searches last evening. And they brought... nothing. Nice "present" from the new event, thank you.

World
    Newfoundland
    It looks like it's the ones that haven#t completed the search they were on when the event launched. Hopefully it's just a matter of time...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    22 explorers showing for me as returned this morning from prolonged searches but only 17 actually brought back any treasure. tried sending them all out again but 6 keep looping as returned with some returning again before I had the chance to send them out again

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has now been going on for almost a day without any word from BB if they even are going to acknowledge the problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is brilliant! They speed up our explorers and then stop many of them bringing anything back. They're literally going nowhere fast!
    My candid and emphatic explorers have brought absolutely nothing back since the event started, my normal explorers are hit and miss at best, and the weekly challenge could blow up in my face at any time (I started a new one yesterday and within a few hours it had failed).
    No word, no fix. What's the point?
    We've seen some awful stuff in this game, foul-ups on a regular basis, but this has to be the biggest foul-up I've seen yet, a complete and utter waste of time and effort and they're behaving as though nothing is happening.

Edit:
    I've just sent my Candid and Emphatics out again. Less than ten minutes later the two Emphatics on artifact searches came back with some buffs (hurrah!), the Candid (artiact) and other Emphatic (Prolonged) came back with nothing. Sent them out again and the Candid and Emphatic (Prolonged) are nearly back, but the two Emphatics (artifact) are still showing at the start of the searches.
    Last edited by tazmart; 22.11.19 at 09:52.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think that you will find that the "bouncy" returns never bring back anything. The explorer will eventually return at the time it was meant to and bring the reward. Sending out an exp that is "bouncing" achieves nothing (as it will return again on the bounce even it if you don't send it out). You can only really send it out after it as really returned. Of course how you can differentiate between the two is a total mystery.

It seems that the 15 minute logout 'fix' may work, but that may just coincide with the normal return time. I had three bouncing yesterday that were ok this morning (Logged off overnight) but in the past few minutes both my candid exps have grown rubber legs ..........

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    After the looping runs of yesterday, I received loot mails after the original time (before the event improvements). After the mail arrived, they stopped looping. I sent them again on treasure search. The first explorers arrived now, without looping but also without loot mail. I sent them out again, no looping occurred.

Now I'm waiting for the arrival of the loot mail, probably on the time when the explorers would arrive without event improvements ......... )-:

To be continued

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    just had 5 archaological geologists return from granite searches, no granite found, no emails. They were out searching for the usual search length in time

Reply to Thread