Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: harbour event - explorers and geolists retuning without loot and returning in mins.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

harbour event - explorers and geolists retuning without loot and returning in mins.

got the new harbour event - very excited and as exploteres returned sent them out - saw the reduction in time , however after a min they all came back.
    tried again - same
    i use the app so left app restarted app and tried again - same problem. (app is on windows 10)
    killed app and logged on via browser (firefox)
    Gamed started ok - showed exploters our exploring.
    within 1 min they finished and tried to send out again - they went and came back within a min - no loot. Tried again.
    Tried again save affect.
    This happens for geologists as well.
    Riased this bug as on two ui have identical problem with identical features. - reproducable.
    only other thing was ToK adventure i am doing. - other wise normal play...
    please help

p.s. harbour done and upgraded.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    usual advice would be clear cache log out for 15 mins and hope it goes away - will be trying the same medicine here :P

World
    Northisle
    mine are doing the same

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Try to change browsers...I usually use Chrome...so i opened the game in Firefox for a minute or two and then went back to Chrome...that fixed all the trouble.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    same problem here, so far only with my Candid explorer.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Logged off, cleared flash cache, ran ccleaner, logged in via a totally different newly loaded browser and woohoo the explorers still loop non stop. What a total waste of time and effort. Come on BB no need to intentionally annoy us in an effort to drive us the the new game when it launches. At this rate I won't be buying it as the programmers are proving themselves increasingly incompetent.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I've just logged in and 10 of my explorers had returned but only 2 of them with treasure. I sent them out again and they are now in a loop returning every couple of minutes but with no treasure. I have logged out for 20 minutes but this has made no difference.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Medium searches = no loot from explorers, whether sent out before or after event started
    6 returned , no mails with rewards , sent out on short , logged out 30 minutes , get this when logging back in
    Attached Images

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Here we go...AGAIN.
    Same issues and no amount of cache cleaning, resetting, browser changing, restarting will help.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still have the same problem
    princess zoe, adventuroas and courageous explorer are main ones from my side.
    geologists appear to be working - awaiting on them completing...

Admin and support team any other useful info you need - can you confirm you can re-produce the issues?

Reply to Thread