Reply to Thread

Thread: Harbour not 'settling'!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Harbour not 'settling'!

I cannot place the new harbour on my island. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nadger View Post
    I cannot place the new harbour on my island. Does anyone else have the same problem?
    Yes. Solved by moving stuff away from beaches where harbour goes also. Usually generals blocking it I find.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    There should be a green dot in the water near excelsior. The Harbour should go there. If there is an (improved) floating residence placed, the harbour cannot be built until the floating residence is moved one spot to the right. You may also need to move some generals from land spots.

~BB_Malkun

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes , very bad,

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Also need to be the harbor from quest you have to place - the quest from merchant goes on Mayor

World
    Northisle
    It would have made more sense to have placed the harbour on the west side of the home island were the foreign ship sits, at least the ship would have a reason to be there then.

Not that it would have made any difference to the bug problems the event has caused.
    Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has its limits...

Reply to Thread