Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Not getting reward from Ghost Ship

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    quest counter frozen, quest fails

World
    Newfoundland
    I have 3 lanterns and always received 3 gifts in the weekly box from the ghost ship.

Tonight I received only one: https://prnt.sc/qcpzfe

Reading this thread, it seems that it isn't the first time only 1 gift is received when "luck decided" it is 20 gems.

@BB_Malkun : how far is the team working on a solution and when can I expect the missing 2 random gifts please? Thanks!

PS: I sent a ticket to Support but we've all been there before so I don't even expect any serious follow-up, let alone a satisfactory solution

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    In respect to the issue with 3 lanterns but receiving 1-2 reward instead of 3.

It seems that players reporting this in fact received 3 rewards as should and that is just an graphic issue. You can reach out to the Support Team to make agents check and confirm that this is the case. If there will be a reward missing, they will make it right.

~BB_Malkun

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Wait quest ended, no new ship, quests or reward.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Have raised a ticket with support but have similar problems to others here...ship should have turned up this morning with quest and chest with 3 rewards , all been fine until today..nothihg turned up and i dont even have a quest to wait for a week for next one ...have tried logging rith out f the game ..any other ideas ?

update....logged out for 15 minutes when i came back it had corrected itself
    Last edited by MissyJay; 06.01.20 at 12:07. Reason: update

Reply to Thread