Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Event

qawpaw

Christmas Event

Do anyone know when event will begin

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, BB do, and they aren't telling us yet.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Last years start was on monday 10th december 2018. So figure out what day events normally start (indeed mondays) and then.....

Happy settling and merry happy xmass event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    11th Dec is my guess I know its a wednesday but the event calendar has the xmas and boxing day gifts as day 15 and 16,so that suggests the 11th.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    11th Dec is my guess I know its a wednesday but the event calendar has the xmas and boxing day gifts as day 15 and 16,so that suggests the 11th.
    Seasonal events usually lasts 3 weeks so if it was to start on the 11th, 2 weeks before xmas, then it would end on new year's eve?

The golden doors on the test server can easily be shuffled once the event goes live and my bet is that, as it always have, the xmas event will kick-off one week before xmas and ends in the first week of January.
    This also gives a chance to those away to be with their family during the festive period to still get something out of the event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Seasonal events usually lasts 3 weeks so if it was to start on the 11th, 2 weeks before xmas, then it would end on new year's eve?

The golden doors on the test server can easily be shuffled once the event goes live and my bet is that, as it always have, the xmas event will kick-off one week before xmas and ends in the first week of January.
    This also gives a chance to those away to be with their family during the festive period to still get something out of the event.
    could be right but last year the event started on the 10th of dec 2018 the year before it was the 12th dec 2017 the year before 15th dec 2016 the year before it was 15th dec 2015 and in 2014 it was the 11th dec IMO it will either be the 9th or 16th dec

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm glad to see you excited about Christmas event, and I'd like to ask you for a little more patience. Once we have a confirmation about the Christmas event start date, I'll let you know.

~BB_Malkun

Reply to Thread