Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Levels!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I dont know why new levels should change anyones plan to stop XP chasing at level 75 - no reward or pressure for anyone but oneself to level up. If you decided to stop hunting XP at level 75 ( or any other level ) then do so

And regarding new contents - someone made me look in trade - if you search in price you can select a ( unknown to me at least ) new adventure - called 'colossal cave'. !!

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    I dont know why new levels should change anyones plan to stop XP chasing at level 75 - no reward or pressure for anyone but oneself to level up. If you decided to stop hunting XP at level 75 ( or any other level ) then do so

And regarding new contents - someone made me look in trade - if you search in price you can select a ( unknown to me at least ) new adventure - called 'colossal cave'. !!
    'Colossal Cave' That must be the black hole we will all end up disappearing into.
    Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has its limits...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Band head against wall, to stop the venom , that I want to emit with this level upgrade.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Queue_Jumper View Post
    'Colossal Cave' That must be the black hole we will all end up disappearing into.
    My thoughts exactly!

I wonder if it will be something similar (but with battles) to the original text adventure game from the mid-70's?
    "To your left, a dungeon and to your right, a pathway leading to a clearing" - "Go West!"

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The new content we have had lately , they seem to think that slow is interesting and slow is hard, so they make the gens move in slow motion.
    For me that is boring, and it also get s boring when I have a lot of strong gens that can manage most of the current adventures with very low cost, then I can just give my resources up in stupid weekly nightmares instead.
    I am thinking that this is the gem and money machine that is setting in - and speeding up - to get the most out of us for when they close the game in a year when flash dies. Easy to make a few new levers for us to stay in and use some more money on they game. The introduction of many very strong gens - and opening for us to get at lot of strong gens with gems, and no new content confirms my thoughts.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread