Thread: Geologist Skill Tree Overhaul

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    good idea

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    wow theres a lot of work gone into this, altho tbh i didnt read any of it.

i got so many geo's that have so many different traits and everything they do and everything related to what they do is free (apart from a few resources that we all have plenty of, to build mines), so why bother spending books on them at all?
    Last edited by vigabrand; 08.12.19 at 09:44.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I use a max of 13 geo out of 30+

Time something was done to correct the mess BB are making ...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Pog_ - i'm much the same, they all have a specific job for them to do and pretty much only that

vigabrand - Not all players have the amount of resources and often the higher level players still outright buy massive quantities from other players. Because the generals/geologists/explorers all have skill trees that players can choose to use, it doesn't mean they're playing the game wrong, it means they want to get the most out of the game they're playing with the way the game has been set up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Completely agree, way past time for an overhaul for the geologists. And I love the idea of getting a refund of the books in order to rebook. Would be nice to have that to rebook explorers as well.

Reply to Thread