Reply to Thread

Thread: Split City Fall Xp

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Split City Fall Xp

I've just done Split City Fall.

I got about 615 K xp and my guild mate got about 380 K xp.
    It's a big difference between the two of us.
    I didn't had premium friend buff or scouting on while playing. So that doesn't explain the big difference. Our gens are almost same skilled so that wouldn't make a diffence to.

I was the one completing the tasks.
    So i think only i got rewarded the xp for completing the tasks.

But i guess this should be for both parties in the adventure cause we are in a co-op?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MeneerHepatica View Post
    I've just done Split City Fall.

I got about 615 K xp and my guild mate got about 380 K xp.
    It's a big difference between the two of us.
    I didn't had premium friend buff or scouting on while playing. So that doesn't explain the big difference. Our gens are almost same skilled so that wouldn't make a diffence to.

I was the one completing the tasks.
    So i think only i got rewarded the xp for completing the tasks.

But i guess this should be for both parties in the adventure cause we are in a co-op?
    Its a known issue on the german server and already been pointed out that the quests that account for a large part of the coop xp wise is only given to the player who completes them first when both should be able to grab it

World
    Newfoundland
    has also been reported on test server and they are looking into it
    forum.tsotesting.com/threads/23592-%E2%98%85-Split-City-in-Fall-Experience-disbalance-23481
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does anyone know if this issue has been fixed or if they plan to just leave it there? Nice to have a new adventure, but like this no one is going to bother to do it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's working as intended by the dev team but we barely ever get any info on our forums.

BB post at German forums: https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1726722

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm - I am starting to wonder what the IQ of the dev team are. Players look at cost of the troops needed, if one player use more troops then it is accepted that that player get more exp. If not - no one will want to join a split city in the fall, and it would be a total waste of time to make it.
    But well they have a tradition for doing just that, using resources to make adventures no one wants to do, it is not the only one on the list.
    Last edited by Urd123; 18.01.20 at 13:21.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think it's that big of an issue as even the summer version is rarely done with randoms in trade chat. Most do them with friends or guild and in that case you can do a regular swap or coordinate the xp sharing. The loot is superior compared to many other advs that have more losses or take more time to complete.

Reply to Thread