Reply to Thread

Thread: Incorrect status on building, cannot exit sleep

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Incorrect status on building, cannot exit sleep

Friar Tribute
    Has ZZs indicating stopped working
    Status of building says "working" but no production time or next production, button is to stop, not start
    Press stop, status goes to "stopped"
    Press start, flashes as working with no ZZs then straight to above.

Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 10.12.19 at 20:32.

World
    Northisle
    This happened to me after the update before this last one. When they introduced more bloable mountains.

What i did was to destroy both of them and rebuilding them. It fixed the problem.

What i noticed was that the places where i had built them before that update were no longer avaiable once i destroyed them. So the way i see it the problem comes from some building spaces that were avaiable before the update were removed for some reason.

Hope it works for you. And if you don't mind if you destroy them and rebuild them let me know if the spaces that you had them in are still avaiable for you after you destroy them.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I returned to star and I did lose the spot. Now built and running.
    That's crazy that I lost a building spot, in front of mayor, not near anything like mountains.

Would appreciate an explanation.

Thanks for the help Fanfas

Reply to Thread