Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2019

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Looking forward to it (especially afterthe inevitable hotfix on the 17th).
    Not too sure how useful the Stalwart Gen will be, love the hp but if he's designed to work with swift units, that's never really going to come into play. Maybe will fare a bit better with elite units but with basic cav he's a sitting duck and may be better for blocking.
    Annoyed at having to pay gems for Save the Xmas Feast, should get at least one for free for old time's sake, although it's a gimme adv these days, it was the main goal of our very 1st event in 2011. In fact, I did 2 of them before I even touched Bounty Hunter as I didn't hit Level 26 until well into the event. Had to complete it using whatever troops I could make but still maintain this was a great way to learn the strengths and weaknesses making up garrisons on the fly.

My favourite bit of the diary has to be one of the pictures though, look closely, even BB_Pandur, one of if not the longest serving BB still in the game, Level 75 but even he hasn't touched PvP. Tab still says Level1, just like mine. I rest my case, QED.
    i've simulated the new gen for higher end adventures: ali and mcc. it came way better then the ones i have. i don't have Boris though to compare it with

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Any info from BB on why the Dev Diary states that the Grout transformation and the Mahogany Wood transformation have this description?

"Effect: Converts Presents and Granite into Grout (Mahogany Wood for the other one)
    Minimum requirement: Level 7 (for Provision house)
    Available in: Provision house(s)"

The Provision House is not listed for a Level 7 upgrade and is not needed for this merchant transformation. My Provision House is level 6 and offers these transformations (pointless/too expensive as I deem them to be).
    Last edited by Wuselwirbel; 17.12.19 at 11:20.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It is referring to your game level - you need to be at least level 7 in order to build the provision house

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    And 16 to take part in the event. So that "information" is at best confusing....

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I believe you have to be level 16 to activate the quest chains...I suspect a player on levels 7-15 could access these transformations in the provision house but not the quest chain?

World
    Newfoundland
    I experienced a weird behavior at the Christmas market.
    For some reason the slider disappeared when I ran out of ducks, contributing to the confusion was the 0/0 everywhere when I still needed about 40 ducks for the quest.

for bigger: click image
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

World
    Newfoundland

Question Christmas Market? Any body explain where and how the buffed area works?

The numbers in description are very confusing.

The hover info green area too?

it want upgrade, i need to now where to place mij building to by in buffing area. You only now i gues when you have upgraded? how where the dark green are will be displayed?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i've upgraded a few coking plants to level 7 but in Economy Overview they do show as level 3

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    i've simulated the new gen for higher end adventures: ali and mcc. it came way better then the ones i have. i don't have Boris though to compare it with
    the general is good for Ali adventures like the woodcutter and so on. The higl lvl Ali/arabian Night adventures you can attack 1 out of for camps, when flanking and splash are good where you need more units then boris deliver.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    How about "green" skin over Gingerbread Storage to make it fit the island scenery? Think it was promised a year or two ago, but never heard about it since. Have lots of them in star, just waiting for that skin to use them.

Reply to Thread