Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2019

World
    Sandycove
    enjoyed the event, triple xp great for us who wanted/could do the adventures. Some nice items i n the merchant.

Many thanks BB

World
    Sandycove
    Agree with Jolly, nice event well done Devs, improved balancing on the event collectibles was noted and appreciated. Just need to fix the area anomaly for the Christmas Bakery and i'll stretch to give you all a hug for your work Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Nice event BB....yes I did say that, lol. The x3 xp motivated many to get down to some serious adventure grinding and the explorer present returns meant we were able to help all in VALE guild to get lots of nice goodies, including several who joined mid-event.

More of the same please.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Nice not to have an event which requires doing thousands of adventures. Not looking forward to the valentines->easter->summer->halloween run again though

My main complaint is the new humble explorers are pretty rubbish, basically the second worst explorer in the game (with only the slowest explorer ahead of them).

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I liked event too. always good to not run adventures mendatory to get event ressources... i missed one week of event and still got all only thing to mention is also the xmas bakery. why are water mills(both: normal and improved) not included in the buff??? needed for bread brew and these chains are all included... if its a bug please fix it... if not then please explain why not included

World
    Newfoundland
    All in all a good event, love the x3 xp which I'd like to see in all main, such as Spring(football), Easter, Helloween, and X-mad, events

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    You're welcome! I'm glad you've enjoyed the event!

~BB_Malkun

Reply to Thread