Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing gems from purchase

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Missing gems from purchase

Hello,

I have purchased 54k gems, but instead I received 24k. For a moment I thought I clicked the wrong button, but proceeded to check the shop to find, that 54k gem pack is not available anymore (as it is single-time event purchase) so that should exclude mistake from my side.

I tried filling the Contact Form, but my e-mail wasn't verified, so I proceeded to do that. After it was done, the popup window was still saying the same thing. I've tried clearing cache and restarting browser, nothing helped.

I'm bit frustrated because I've invested a lot for the sake of this event and now I cannot get a way to get in touch with support.

Kind Regards,
    Chris

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for letting us know about the problem.

If you have troubles with purchasing, or not receiving full amount of purchased gems - please contact the Support Team for further assistance and await for their reply. Always check spam box (just in case) to not miss their reply.

~BB_Malkun

Reply to Thread