Thread: Level 76

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah congrats to you.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm, bunch of slowcoaches. I'm rapidly approaching my 264th level.
    Still not got a barbie house from SFTR though, despite completing that adv 454 times now.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all, continued on this thread rather than open a new one.

Well I made it, here I am at level 80. Well done to those on other servers who got there before me. I believe I am the first in Newfoudland server.

That was certainly a lot of hours spent on the game since the level cap was raised.

All hail Nogbad on his 264th level, You are a settlers legend across many servers and one of the originals ^^.

prntscr.com/rdqot2

The above link is purely a screen shot proving I got the level 80
    The wolf does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity216 View Post
    Hi all, continued on this thread rather than open a new one.

Well I made it, here I am at level 80. Well done to those on other servers who got there before me. I believe I am the first in Newfoudland server.

That was certainly a lot of hours spent on the game since the level cap was raised.

All hail Nogbad on his 264th level, You are a settlers legend across many servers and one of the originals ^^.

prntscr.com/rdqot2

The above link is purely a screen shot proving I got the level 80
    congrats and wow same server as me i cant get myself motivated ...how much xp was you making a day doing what adv maybe it could help me move my butt as nothing else seems to and i so want to get there

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I understand that all too well. For anyone after level 70 it is just a long slog. The Valentines event was an unexpected boost, where thanks to the Valentine buff I was mostly doing 2nd thief and oil lamp. In that time I hoarded enough TOW, and for the last fortnight or so, I was doing Lots of TOW and adding either a TOK or BC each time i ran the scout buff. I was able to do 2 TOW and then a TOK/BC all within the scout buff time. Before the valentine event I was doing a lot of YWC and third thief advs. It will still be a long drag, and I was going through about 15K elite troops per day and having to replace them constantly. Good luck to anyone who has the time and patience to see it through, though now my advice would be to mix it up a bit and do more of the advs you enjoy. Not so much groundhog day then.

Oh and as for amount of XP per day, in the last 150 Mil xp needed I was doing between 8 Mil and 15 Mil a day (without the triple xp from events). That was by having 4 scout posts so I got the buff twice per day. I think I surprised myself how much you could get if you went for it, as I did.
    Last edited by Gravity216; 09.03.20 at 21:16. Reason: Additional info
    The wolf does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity216 View Post
    I think I surprised myself how much you could get if you went for it, as I did.
    Well, not to sound like an ass, but you could already see how much you can get considering the first lvl 80s started popping up more than 2 months ago

Reply to Thread