Reply to Thread

Thread: Cookies & Milk buff works exactly like tricks buff. It stops production for 24h.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Smile Cookies & Milk buff works exactly like tricks buff. It stops production for 24h.

Cookies & Milk buff works exactly like tricks buff. It stops production for 24h in all non-buffed mines from the only selected Christmas bakery.

Also, this buff stops production in mines for 24h.

Also, this buff only buffs mines in the range from selected Christmas bakery.

Also, this buff is not applied on mines, which are already buffed by different buffs.

Merry Christmas!

World
    Newfoundland
    it is supposed to only buff mines in range of the bakery, it does not buff all mines on the island

Also, this buff is not applied on mines, which are already buffed by different buffs.
    of course it does not buff already buffed mines, you cannot place a buff on top of a buff
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_
    it is supposed to only buff mines in range of the bakery, it does not buff all mines on the island
    I have 2 Christmas bakeries, so I do not mean all mines on the island, just these mines in range of all Christmas bakeries. The limit for bakeries is 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit_
    of course it does not buff already buffed mines, you cannot place a buff on top of a buff
    There are other buffs, which can ignore preexisting buffs. Look at the Training Field's buffs for example.
    Maybe some differentiation in buff's category would be cool to have?
    To easier differentiate between building's buffs that stack with other buffs and those which doesn't.

World
    Newfoundland
    when you click on a bakery, only that one will buff, NOT all of them, and even with 3 bakeries, you will only be able to run one at a time due to the cooldown length

Training field activates zonebuffs, these can stack with other buffs BUT the bakery does not use zonebuffs but places buffs directly onto the buildings, so will not work with already buffed buildings

The bakery basically works the same way as the xmas market
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    The bakery basically works the same way as the xmas market
    To think, I bought 2 of these bakery failures.
    Description on Christmas bakery sucks.
    It should have in description "The Christmas bakery sucks in the same manner, as the Christmas market"

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    To think, I bought 2 of these bakery failures.
    Description on Christmas bakery sucks.
    It should have in description "The Christmas bakery sucks in the same manner, as the Christmas market"
    yeah can somebody explain the area why are they description 32x32 and 16x16 square? What do i miss? confusing the numbers or is it like meters and m2 and Cubic meters M3? they only write it in words with the word square?

In is very interesting how you must use it Christmas market give you 3x input too, if you upgrede 1500 en 3000 present you get 3 weapons buff, but only on weapons. Christmas market is multipurpose and the Christmas bakery is specilized buff, recuse the mats you use? So a bit more only value for money if you need to poducue Arabic weapons because they used lots of coal and expensive rare matts? Buf for buffing around the clock you need at least 2 christmas markets, 1995 presents+1500+3000??
    Last edited by VikingGold; 30.12.19 at 21:03. Reason: add steam image

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post

Also, this buff stops production in mines for 24h.
    My mines stopped producing for 24 hours. I made a note of stock before starting the XBakery and ensured all consumption was stopped. This morning no change in my stock level at all.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Reply to Thread