Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I am still confused - the description in the Merchant say
    level 1- 16x16 - affect mines
    level 2 - 10x10 affect food
    level 3 8x8 affect weapons

but the description in the building as some already said says 32 x 32 and that is what is shown at the map
    So what is right and what is not ? and what is the area of the 2, and 3 buffs if what is written in merchant description is wrong?

i cant figure out how more will affect cool-down - but as the cool-down will be more than 24 hours - I can see already that this is not for me - I would simply forget to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    Merch description is buff grid RADIUS, hover description is total grid size (2 x buff RADIUS plus 2 for market itself)
    Cooldown is 168 hours, then 84 (2) / 56 (3) / 42 (4)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    and the grid is not square but rectangular if close to edge of map - making it impossible to predict where the mines will be buffed
    https://prnt.sc/qi5wlg
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Christmas Bakery - water mills

Hey, in my theoretical raster of the food production buff both water mills are not shown as to be included in the buff... are they included or not... has anyone tested?

https://prnt.sc/qkj1yh
    Last edited by Nolyka; 07.01.20 at 19:59.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I think there is another issue with christmas bakery effective area. Its even count of little green squares. Lets compare it to christmas market. It has odd count of little green squares. It has a sense, because there is 1 square in the middle of the building. Hence bakery has nonproportional grid.

It seems, for mines it is 16 squares left-down and left-up and 15 squares right-down and right-up. The one last square is for building itself. I am not sure how is it for other buffs in bakery, didnt do the upgrade still.

So, christmas market has odd grid (5x5, 9x9 and 11x11). Christmas bakery has even grid (32x32, 22x22 and 16x16). I really do not understand why is done different.

PS: Love garden has odd grid as well (9x9).
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

World
    Sandycove
    Just tried to use bakery on salt and tit. mines on top archipeligo island only to find this: prntscr.com/qkskrv. Those two mines even though are right next to the bakery do not seem to be covered.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    mine are not included

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have suspicions that the Xmas Bakery doesn't buff from one part of the island to the next. I have my Xmas bakeries grouped together in A-9 (Archipelago) and it's close enough to buff an iron mine on my regular island (S-3). Made sure that none of the mines had any buffs applied and they didn't. Well it buffed the 4 titanium mines I had in the A-9 & A-10 area coverage, but the iron mine (S-3) was left alone and not buffed. So while the edge of the map causes weird issues, the buff itself does not seem to be covering the entire area it's supposed to between the different areas of the island Achipelago to Main island area. BB needs to give some clarification on this.
    Last edited by Mindslayer; 09.01.20 at 13:38.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Christmas bakery

does anyone get this to work?
    i have it near mines and it says it halves input while tripling out put.
    i have put it on twice now and nothing has changed. see attched files.
    the first one shows the mine before bakery on the secon after both read SAME input /output.

Merged
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 09.01.20 at 23:33.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The weirdest bakery area - https://imgur.com/gFDVwnE. The problem is in North-East corner.

Reply to Thread