Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21/01/20

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    these bundles would be a bit more interesting with stuff such as shotfirers, island deeds and something to help out the advanced toolmaker, which is currently slower than a tavern general with one leg
    lol +1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Activating the Christmas Bakery buff "Cookies and Milk" no longer stops production of level 1 mines.
    What about the other level 1 buildings that stop (farms, imp farms, fishermen, hunters), and any level of silo that also stop?

World
    Sandycove
    Please be aware the 2 Packages are available ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME in the Black Market!
    More precisely, how short is "short time"?
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    These bundles would be a bit more interesting with stuff such as shotfirers, island deeds and something to help out the advanced toolmaker, which is currently slower than a tavern general with one leg
    these bundles are pretty good some hefty savings to be had....island deeds shouldnt be a issue if you could afford the packs you should of got deeds by now if they had interested you...as for advance toolmakers build more and rainbow them problem solved

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the first pack is great the second one need something more. I suggest to put boris in this pack and not vargus and every one will buy it

I have and some other suggestions

1. Need to have a new way to send the explorers. We 50+ now and need too many time and mouse clicks to send them
    2. Also we have many generals with no use any more. Some of us (old players) buy them with gems at early stages of the game (e.g. i have 8 veterans). What about to enter in game somethink like a blue print in laboratory to transform them to someone else (e.g major, old gemini or even a quartermaster by giving 4 of them).Same and to other generals like lord drakul, grim the reaper, battle hardener. I think many players will buy those blue prints.

thats my 2 cents

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    the first pack is great the second one need something more. I suggest to put boris in this pack and not vargus and every one will buy it

I have and some other suggestions

1. Need to have a new way to send the explorers. We 50+ now and need too many time and mouse clicks to send them
    2. Also we have many generals with no use any more. Some of us (old players) buy them with gems at early stages of the game (e.g. i have 8 veterans). What about to enter in game somethink like a blue print in laboratory to transform them to someone else (e.g major, old gemini or even a quartermaster by giving 4 of them).Same and to other generals like lord drakul, grim the reaper, battle hardener. I think many players will buy those blue prints.

thats my 2 cents
    This is a good idea, training for gens, do a suggestion thread. Then maybe my MOD will need to get out of bed and go fight something...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    50k (~200 euros if gems bought) for the large pack.. that is insane.. , same for the 25k (~100 euros) for the other pack.

BB needs to dish out more gem pits :|

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraku View Post
    50k (~200 euros if gems bought) for the large pack.. that is insane.. , same for the 25k (~100 euros) for the other pack.

BB needs to dish out more gem pits :|
    Yes, you can totally expect them to give you hundreds of euros worth of currency for free, right when they're trying to do the exact opposite

Theyre just delusional trying to squeeze multiple games worth of money out of players, for bonuses of questionable ingame value.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In Grand Pack
    Remove
    1x Archeological Geologist
    1x Wondrous Celebration Residence
    Add
    1x Gem Pit (Not effecting limit)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaderOfCastle View Post
    In Grand Pack
    Remove
    1x Archeological Geologist
    1x Wondrous Celebration Residence
    Add
    1x Gem Pit (Not effecting limit)
    would be better... But the price of gems needed are more than, half of montly minimum wage of a labour, in my country!

Reply to Thread