Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21/01/20

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    you need to rethink the amount of oil needed per building even if it was a 10th of that would take ppl years to do there entire island but at least its doable not at the moment it is not
    Well you do already have XP requirements that can take a casual player more than a decade to reach, and BB still doesnt seem obliged to adjust anything ...

The good thing about those costs is that theyre irrelevant either way since you can already outproduce your needs with lvl 6 buffed buildings without having to bother with further upgrades. Not to mention that since the production increases linearly, subsequent upgrades lose value while the costs increase, so one more reason to give up on that. Unless you want esthethics.

World
    Newfoundland
    It seems the game is running slightly smoother with the maintenance, which was a quick one, as the game was accessible early on in Europe. Thanks for that!

I know it should go into the suggestion side of the forum but why not let players decide what they'd like to have in a bundle?
    I mean BB set up the price and depending on that, a certain amount of gens, explorers, geos and whatnots can be selected (say 1 gen for example on a "small" bundle, 1 explorer or 1 geo etc.).
    Regardless of the prices of the bundles currently on offer, I wouldnt purchase one if I had the means because none is giving me the "wow" effect of "yes, I could use that to enhance my game".
    For example I already bought a second Nus when she became individually available. Do I want a third? No. But would I like another Vargus? Perhaps. Especially with an extra OGG and Steadfast.
    But I wont buy a package with Vargus only while the one containing the other gens is not attractive enough for my needs because it has Nus and 2 of her are enough for me.
    Last edited by Elco; 21.01.20 at 17:59.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some of you asked how long the 2 time-limited Bundles will be available in the store. These should be available until the end of the Valentines Event, maybe longer.

BB_Malkun

Reply to Thread