Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 04/02/20

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 04/02/20

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 04/02/20 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Malkun

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have the bugs been fixed your pushing a event out which is still bugged

World
    Newfoundland
    Are we taking bets as to what time exactly on the 04th a certain player will create an outraged thread about the lack of information regarding the downtime?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    good news is coming

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Are we taking bets as to what time exactly on the 04th a certain player will create an outraged thread about the lack of information regarding the downtime?
    lol

World
    Sandycove
    The Bewitching Explorer and Lovely Explorer skills are now correctly applied to rarity searches.
    Good to hear.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sure most reading this haven't checked out tso testing. But last time I checked:
    * Flowers from explorers got halved compared to last valentines
    * The flower farm got production time increased form 20m to 45m, which ofcourse also means less income from those and harder to make quests/achievements regarding this
    * Prices from most items got increased compared to last valentines, and a bunch of new expensive items got added

I really hope they changed their minds on all 3 points, but seeing as how it'll be live soon I really doubt they did.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraku View Post
    I'm sure most reading this haven't checked out tso testing. But last time I checked:
    * The flower farm got production time increased form 20m to 45m, which ofcourse also means less income from those and harder to make quests/achievements regarding this
    * Prices from most items got increased compared to last valentines, and a bunch of new expensive items got added

I really hope they changed their minds on all 3 points, but seeing as how it'll be live soon I really doubt they did.
    Dont forget the 100% or 200% depending if they did change it as now they have rolled out the event prior to a new version hitting the test server like they said only works if the cards work when used to increase loot which last year they didnt always and BB are ignoring the questions if its been fixed or not

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    these 2 new expensive bundles will be taken off with this update?

also, these cards, do they work with normal/prem/pfb too or do they not?
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 28.01.20 at 14:08.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraku View Post

They have already announced they are reducing the farm time down to 35min.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread