Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost Ship quests in waiting

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Ghost Ship quests in waiting

It's happened twice now. When I don't finish the Ghost Ship quest within a week, I get a new one, which gets pushed to the "waiting quests" tab. However, that's where it will stay even after completing the other. So now it seems like there is always one quest in there that I can't complete.

https://prnt.sc/qtv355

BrownGuy
    yup, it happened to me also .. i just dropped it and carried on .. 2 bad i lost 20 gems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happens to me too. There's no gain in dropping the waiting quest, much better to keep it - you'll have (atleast) a full week to plan and prepare for completing it.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue for me, the ghost ship waiting quests are failing to get moved to the current quests.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue for me too.
    Same as in opps screenshot but a different waiting quest mine is named 'Chained'.

Should we all open a support ticket for this?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same her, will not ever get to active, new quest becomes the waiting quest and the waiting becomes the active upon a new week. Has been like this for a few weeks, support sent a reply that they are working on the issue.

Reply to Thread