Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Blog Valentine's Event 2020

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    making it harder to get event resources so we have to spend gems.

No thanks, no more spending on this game until BB put it in writing EXACTLY what is happening to it after flash dies...
    I totally agree, BB has realised their money will dry up when the game dies so is trying to make as much as possible and giving virtually nothing in return

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And I couldn't believe, after the chaos of last year, they could do the event even worse

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    With all that negative feedback I wonder if there is anyone who actually likes the event as it is. Me, being a casual player, too much demand for cooperation is never welcomed. Want to play at my pace at my time. Not giving up RL for a game. So I re-evaluated the items offered in the event and came to conclusion that there is not a single "must have" item included for me. Now just hesitating if I will play at least a bit, or ignore the whole thing completely.

World
    Newfoundland
    Island is full for years, no building space, no need to get more buildings. No need to play.

World
    Newfoundland
    Your island is full because of all the pretty trees Cheetz )
    Nothing here to tempt me to play only the chat.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    BB didn't learn a thing all these years. Instead of making cheap prices for gems, they do the opposite. And they have such good examples how things should be done, netflix for example. Getting a lot of money from few people like BB wants is a lot worse than getting few $ from a huge amount of people.
    There are examples of the opposite working. In Japan anime/manga companies selling merch to otakus for example. Basically milking the addicted people.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    There are examples of the opposite working. In Japan anime/manga companies selling merch to otakus for example. Basically milking the addicted people.
    Yep, they rather have one big whale than dozens little fish.

Reply to Thread