Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Blog Valentine's Event 2020

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Blog Valentine's Event 2020

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Blog] Valentine's Event 2020 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Malkun
    Last edited by BB_Malkun; 30.01.20 at 12:44.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    we decreased the amount of Flowers they bring home from treasure searches, especially for longer searches!

Are you S...…. me,
    You increase production time on flower fields,
    increase prices in event shop.
    And then you lower the one thing that will bring in a decent income.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wow what can you say those rose tinted glasses the guy who wrote that must been in politics before joining Blue Byte ..i mean you have to learn to talk like a untruthful person (within pegi7) somewhere ...you have added so much more to the event this year which is great but at the same time limited how we can get flowers that leaves gems .which doesnt involve any form of working together or trading which would be great but with everyone else suffering the same limited supply wont help many players...you could of left explorers bring back the same amount as last year but you have halved the returns or you could of left the farms at 20 minutes but no you nerfed both.
    your argument is cause so many players last year couldnt fill their farms ..we all know thats a fib.. i mean same issue would happen at halloween yet we have 9 fields to deal with then , so the reasoning falls on its face

I love events they take the boredom from the game i dont even mind a challenge when i know hard work will prevail but reaching for my mastercard isnt working hard nor is it working together so if that was your aim its backfired

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    at least the rules of the game are quite well explained. if you like the, join in, if not, oh well.....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    the dev blog indicates the flower buffs need to be active to get the extra rewards. I'm trying to recall from last year, but remember that the love-crazed buffs were part of the action. Those, afaik don't work with the friend buff active? So does that mean we have to avoid using the friend buff for this event?
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

World
    Sandycove
    making it harder to get event resources so we have to spend gems.

No thanks, no more spending on this game until BB put it in writing EXACTLY what is happening to it after flash dies...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Pay-to-win event. Next.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    are you sure, i do not see this as an improvement in the event, to decrease the amount of flowers that explorers gather is not good especially for players who can not be online 24/7. I think i will be not doing much of this event and will certainly not be buying gems or using them on it, unhappy Valentines

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rathbone93 View Post
    the dev blog indicates the flower buffs need to be active to get the extra rewards. I'm trying to recall from last year, but remember that the love-crazed buffs were part of the action. Those, afaik don't work with the friend buff active? So does that mean we have to avoid using the friend buff for this event?
    love crazed buffs have nothing to do with extra rewards you need all 3 farms buffed with a valentine card before the end of an adventure to get the bonus 200%

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Can't wait for the next idiot to say they got everything in the 1st week! Lower production times on the fields, half explorer returns & even less for the longer ones, oh & the increased prices for items that were in last years event! What's not to like?

Reply to Thread