Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Blog Valentine's Event 2020

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Whats the point of getting more refillers if the flower farms stay the same, or are slower as some are claiming.

Also with the information we have now it seems prices are more expensive of the items that were in the shop last year
    there still gonna run out at least you can refill them easier and yes prices have risen they have a habit of doing that ..and i agree they should of left the farms well alone but isnt alot we can do about it if more ppl complained on the test server when stuff is there you would have a better chance of having it changed but alas thats too late now

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Whats the point of getting more refillers if the flower farms stay the same, or are slower as some are claiming.

Also with the information we have now it seems prices are more expensive of the items that were in the shop last year
    they could be used in trade

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Co-op.... Teamwork......
    Sorry. Not for me.
    Settlers was never a team game. It always was a solo player game.
    If I wanted co-op I would play WoW or the like.
    I have been playing PC games since the days of DOS and Win 3.1 and feel the onus nowadays is put more on looks than actual gameplay.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    there still gonna run out at least you can refill them easier and yes prices have risen they have a habit of doing that ..and i agree they should of left the farms well alone but isnt alot we can do about it if more ppl complained on the test server when stuff is there you would have a better chance of having it changed but alas thats too late now
    its to late for this game now.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac_Dave View Post
    Co-op.... Teamwork......
    The irony is, coops, regardless of their name, are not about teamwork, theyre 'multiple singler player' adventures.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    making it harder to get event resources so we have to spend gems.

No thanks, no more spending on this game until BB put it in writing EXACTLY what is happening to it after flash dies...
    Me too. I think that they're going to try to milk us dry and then just drop the game when the time comes.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatalerror View Post
    Pay-to-win event. Next.
    Agreed! And I DON'T want to have to do stinking co-op missions. Why can't they have left those of us (and there are LOTS) alone to get on with it ourselves?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    i stopped using gems until we get an answer ,if the game continues after 31/12-2020 and how it continues
    +1

World
    Northisle

Angry I'm beginning to hate this game & BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac_Dave View Post
    Co-op.... Teamwork......
    Sorry. Not for me.
    Settlers was never a team game. It always was a solo player game.
    If I wanted co-op I would play WoW or the like.
    I have been playing PC games since the days of DOS and Win 3.1 and feel the onus nowadays is put more on looks than actual gameplay.
    +1 I absolutely agree with this post!

The Settlers was never about cooperation - which is why many chose to play it. What's your stupid obsession in trying to force a multi-player teamwork game upon us?

You will NOT be getting any more money from me and I suggest others do the same.

Due to Flash's impending demise, you may well be paying for a game that's going to dissapear not only itself but with all the money you've spent on gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    "focus is on interactions with other players. " Next event please!

Reply to Thread