Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Login Reward

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Daily Login Reward

Just before Christmas the game stopped giving me my daily gem rewards, I would click OK but nothing happened, this has gone on since apart from the last three weeks when I started to receive the weekly reward on 100 gems. I have raised this quite a few times with support, but without any success. They say 'The game can be played on these devices, but is not supported by us in any way', this because I play the game on an iMac and also an iPad Pro using any one of the following browsers - iMac Safari or Opera and on the iPad Photon (which allows me a flash based browser). I have always played the game on a mac for the last 8 years and iPad for at least 3 years and have never had any problems with them before.
    Has any body got similar issues or know of a solution as support just do want to know.

Charente

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It might not be the same issue, but sometimes you have to logout/login during a day to be rewarded the daily login bonus. On something like a tablet the game probably stays running all the time as the apps tend to get put into the background rather than closed. It could be the same issue for the iMac if you are one of those people who never turns their PC off so the game just ends up being left running permanently.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks have tried that, but will try again to see if it helps.

thanks again

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried it all again, but no help. But I did get my 100 gem reward this morning, but nothing else for the rest of the week.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As long as you know you are getting the 100 gems from the weekly, then you can rest assured that the daily rewards have been collected and are in your storage somewhere even though you may not have manually collected them.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, but the other 6 days login rewards are not collected, the total of my gems remains the same except fro when I receive the weekly 100 gems when the counter goes up by the 100. If they are somewhere in my storage, they are not showing themselves.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Charente View Post
    Sorry, but the other 6 days login rewards are not collected, the total of my gems remains the same except fro when I receive the weekly 100 gems when the counter goes up by the 100. If they are somewhere in my storage, they are not showing themselves.
    you only get gems once a week,, go to that floating space ship thing left hand bottom of screen , click on that .. . if you havnt been their before, you will have lots of spins

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Charente View Post
    you don't get gems on the other 6 days, you get crystals, for the excelsior
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Reply to Thread