Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine 2020 Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    Observatory(7) run at three times per day...BR and siege are not the most efficient when they take 17/18 min... may as well do second thief in 18 min...TR all 4 completed in 10min and 20/22 per dual ob run taking inv lag etc is the best option.
    very curious how you do 2nd thief in 18 minutes i cant come close to that and i have it set up that i dont reuse a gen to save time

World
    Newfoundland
    After reading this im very glad i quit when i did.

Anyway how come theres still no explorer/geologist multisend option?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can the forum mod get this back to discussion of how one player played please? I don't give a flying pig as to whether he used 100 mules, bought the gems to buy the flowers or played 24/7. The point is that BB aren't actually interested in feedback, what they are after is your cash spent on gems.

Gathering refills was an absolute doddle. I was able to add over 4000 refills to the fields of people in the guild who had less playing time, though would think it a positive step if the made refills non tradeable and not able to be applied to others.....Now that would be fun....and stop people harvesting flowers from others need for the refills.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 24.02.20 at 14:49.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    i have mixed feelings about this event i guess it was meant to be harder coz the blog thing said thats not the problem and yeah some had loads time to get loads refils etc if they had loads time to play or used prem

main thing is am i right in thinking this was 1st event ever that didnt need a hotfix since 2012 can i cant remember them having to stop and fix something in the event?

still hate refils rubbish of addys but im like that at halloween i hate them aswell anyways and kinda anoying you got to use flowers to make the flower bukets just for achivements and they give you buffs back not the flowers you used but thats nowt major really

and still think it sucks for lower levels with hardly any generals or troops that can realisticly join poxy coops that seemed to give more refils than normal multi player addys
    i hate coops as a rule but bloody hell i dont think ive done so many buckneers in my life just to try get refils to keep farms going and for me as a higher level that not a problem but them that are new to the game etc didnt stand a chance really to get much from events like this where you need to do addys to get refils to keep farms or in halloween will be pumpkin feilds going

so for me it was a so so type event not like wow i love it but not like grrrrr i hate it at the same time

World
    Sandycove
    Well i got the two silos and another scouting post and the freebies in calendar ( thought long and hard about the explorers, but why give myself more clicking! ) And did nothing...not one adventure . Let the farms run out straight away with just BoRS on them. It was billed as an event you would have to work at ( and I don't play to work! ) Well done those that got what they wanted out of it, extra brownie points for those that helped your guild mates, but as an event... just mehh!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    The "Love" charade is over, so some afterthoughts. It was not as bad as I expected. That triple boost on loot saved it for me. Grinding adventures is not my idea of fun, so with triple boost I could run gardens till the end without wasting 2 weeks of my life on gaming. Purchasing power was very limited. Too much imo. Got about one third of the items I would have probably bought if I had resources. I could have gained a few more thousand flowers if I pushed everything to the limit, didn't forget to buff gardens occasionally etc., but was pretty much near the purchase power limit. Didn't do any trading as nobody really had surplus of flowers unless they gave up on buying their own stuff or bought flowers with gems. Anyone who claims they got everything on their own misunderstand the concept of "their own". Beyond the natural limit of garden production and explorers loots, which I believe was far below half of the items even with all perks included and living for the game, had to use resources of other players. In this sense this event was not hard, but impossible. Maybe don't do it so tight BB.

Reply to Thread