Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chocolatier

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Chocolatier

seems to be a issue according to german servers and i wanted to check

Extravagant Sugar Glue 100 Gold
    500 IntermediatePaper +200% production speed, 16 hours (24 hours on friend).
    Target: Bookbinder

clearly says works on a friends and the sole reason i have bought it but according to the german server it doesnt work on a friends island ...i dont need a boost on my bookbinder but a 200% on friends would be a great help for a fair few

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it never said that even at test server so the dev diary is wrong. I guess they now have to change it in some update or do a strike over in the diary entry like they have done few times before

World
    Northisle
    Is ths true?

Because the friend part is also the reason i am considering to get it.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Regardless of the glue friend usability and if it will be changed or not its a good buff. The 16h vs ~24h matters very little as one has to pick the items from the bookbinder manually (every ~4 hours) as it has no queue. Most people sleep or are away from the game for the duration of the difference anyways.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Regardless of the glue friend usability and if it will be changed or not its a good buff. The 16h vs ~24h matters very little as one has to pick the items from the bookbinder manually (every ~4 hours) as it has no queue. Most people sleep or are away from the game for the duration of the difference anyways.
    It does matter i didnt need it i got it so i could help someone out who is way behind on books so any boost to their bookbinder specially 200% boost would save them time only reprieve is i can at least send them the buffs as they seem to be tradable

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    It does matter i didnt need it i got it so i could help someone out who is way behind on books so any boost to their bookbinder specially 200% boost would save them time only reprieve is i can at least send them the buffs as they seem to be tradable
    Glue buffs have always been tradable so send this over was something that I assumed automatically when talked about this and the differences. Its also more convenient to activate the buff on demand than having someone dropping em randomly or asking for a buffer. BB however might have to fix it since not only the diary is wrong but the merchant also says the 24h thing.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    It also matters because is the first buff that would allow a friend to buff your bookbinder if you are not online. It matters a lot more then you think. specially because of the cost of the building itself and the upgrades.

Can someone from BB at least let us know what's going on...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    It also matters because is the first buff that would allow a friend to buff your bookbinder if you are not online. It matters a lot more then you think. specially because of the cost of the building itself and the upgrades.

Can someone from BB at least let us know what's going on...
    Yeah but if you are not online the buff will most likely partly go to waste as the bookbinder pickup interval is so small and there is no queue.

BB has a thread about it at the German forums https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...r-Kleber-23572

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    From my understanding, this item is currently under review by the developers and any updates will be be released in the future

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Just as well we check on the German forums or we would know nothing.

Reply to Thread