Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chocolatier

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Problem with chocolatier. Amount of buildings 3. At least one was fully upgraded. Now all of them suddenly level 1. I can't produce items level 2 or level 3on any of them ( even though old production que is still active with items from level 2 or 3) Anyone had similar problem? Unless i have somewhere 4th chocolatier hidden on my island but amount of buildings states clearly 3. ???

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by joanajoanska View Post
    Problem with chocolatier. Amount of buildings 3. At least one was fully upgraded. Now all of them suddenly level 1. I can't produce items level 2 or level 3on any of them ( even though old production que is still active with items from level 2 or 3) Anyone had similar problem? Unless i have somewhere 4th chocolatier hidden on my island but amount of buildings states clearly 3. ???
    as far as i remember you can only have 3 so wont be a 4th.....if there acting odd have you knocked any down? do you lose the upgrades if you demolish? i cant remember...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    as far as i remember you can only have 3 so wont be a 4th.....if there acting odd have you knocked any down? do you lose the upgrades if you demolish? i cant remember...
    I was just about to ask about the domoltion. Ye you lose the upgrades if you tear the upgraded ones down.
    I have 3 of which 1 is lvl3 and can add all3 kinds into the chocoaltier, at that specific leveleld chocoaltier ofc.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have 4. Maybe one was from a pack I don't remember.
    Only 1 has been levelled up.
    I can only select to build L2 or L3 items from the building that has been levelled up.

Hope that helps.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I didn't demolish any of them, 1 for sure was fully upgraded to level 3 so i could choose production of all choices in that one, not anymore. I didn't demolish it. Unless someone got to my account. Very strange. Now all 3 are level 1 only with 1 option. My que still shows 2 items lined up but can't add anything else now , only drink( Lookslike it is only my problem . Thanks for help anyways.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by joanajoanska View Post
    I didn't demolish any of them, 1 for sure was fully upgraded to level 3 so i could choose production of all choices in that one, not anymore. I didn't demolish it. Unless someone got to my account. Very strange. Now all 3 are level 1 only with 1 option. My que still shows 2 items lined up but can't add anything else now , only drink( Lookslike it is only my problem . Thanks for help anyways.
    take screen shots as proof you can make what you say you can and then the other chocolatier's

Reply to Thread