Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't Log In

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Can't Log In

Have played for months without any issues, but today every time I try to log in I get a pop up reading:

"Sorry, an error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again."

I've refreshed multiple times and cleared browser cache to no avail. Are the servers down or is this a new bug?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same for me and my son on Northisle tried chrome, firefox, edge, ie. Was fine all day, logged off to cook dinner and now cannot access NORTHISLE.

Can access both Newfoundland and Sandycove but was extremely slow login
    Last edited by lordloocan1; 19.02.20 at 19:30.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    same here too.. Settlers on faceBook say they are looking into it..hope it gets sorted soon

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Good to know it's not just me.

It looks like Uplay may be down, but the outage reports aren't very consistent.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    So fields were buffed with elixirs whilst I cooked dinner so they have now expired and my flower fields are running unbuffed.

Cheers BB, was too good to believe an event wouldn't have a hotfix or a server crash.

For info many of us do not use facebook - teachers etc in UK are advised not to have social media accounts.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    So fields were buffed with elixirs whilst I cooked dinner so they have now expired and my flower fields are running unbuffed.

Cheers BB, was too good to believe an event wouldn't have a hotfix or a server crash.
    You make it sound like it lasted a whole day and it's not as if BB had planned this outage so chill out please?
    In fact you perhaps missed one cycle only on your farms, two at most... Morale of the story: always expect the unexpected and next time, dont go cheap on your fields whilst going cooking.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The issue has been fixed, and you should no longer experience troubles accessing your account. Thank you for your patience.
    ~BB_Malkun

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice one BB, lose login bonus, pay 100 gems to catch up on calendar, all fields and mines down. Some of us only have the chance to play once a day and for a few hours at most. Yeah glad you are grateful for my patience.Getting fed up with this game anyway and BB

Reply to Thread