Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorers' roses not counted?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Explorers' roses not counted?

I've been pretty depressed with this event, the only thing I've been able to do daily is send out the explorers (I have enough to get lots of event stuffs usually). This event I have hardly anything - and I couldn't figure out why.
    I always put everything the explorers find into the star menu and then transfer the event stuff (flowers, presents whatever) into the mayor's mansion. Just then I went to transfer the roses from 10 of my explorers that just returned and there were 6 roses in star! I only had 1706 roses in storage after transferring the earlier finds and yes, only have 1712 roses now.
    Has anybody else experienced this? Usually my explorers return with at least 1300 event finds per day (I'm "blessed" with explorers that usually only find the minimum of anything - guess I hired the slackers eh?) so by now I should have been able to get a few things - but nope, definitely something is going wrong.
    Not happy Jan comes to mind
    I was silly enough to buy the love tree (x1) as someone said they affected productivity of the rose farms - it doesn't so that was a waste of effort but still - that and some refills are the only thing I have purchased this event. My explorers average 300 roses per day :/ - what a miserable event this has been
    Last edited by Bankslayer; 24.02.20 at 01:03.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankslayer View Post
    I've been pretty depressed with this event, the only thing I've been able to do daily is send out the explorers (I have enough to get lots of event stuffs usually). This event I have hardly anything - and I couldn't figure out why.
    I always put everything the explorers find into the star menu and then transfer the event stuff (flowers, presents whatever) into the mayor's mansion. Just then I went to transfer the roses from 10 of my explorers that just returned and there were 6 roses in star! I only had 1706 roses in storage after transferring the earlier finds and yes, only have 1712 roses now.
    Has anybody else experienced this? Usually my explorers return with at least 1300 event finds per day (I'm "blessed" with explorers that usually only find the minimum of anything - guess I hired the slackers eh?) so by now I should have been able to get a few things - but nope, definitely something is going wrong.
    Not happy Jan comes to mind
    I was silly enough to buy the love tree (x1) as someone said they affected productivity of the rose farms - it doesn't so that was a waste of effort but still - that and some refills are the only thing I have purchased this event. My explorers average 300 roses per day :/ - what a miserable event this has been
    How many explorers do you have ? and what searches you sending them on as mine dont make near 1300 flowers per day..and the love tree is great and works fine if upgraded and used correctly

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Check they have not been going onto star when accepting the explorer loot

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Modify your expectations.

Explorers bring a lot less resources this event compared to previous ones (just ballaprking my feeling is hlaf or a thirds of "normal"). I've got 50+ explorers and they managed bit over 1k flowers per day. At Xmas the daily take was at least double that and I had fewer explorers.

And Lovetree definitely affects rosefields but you have to use it in the right way.

This event has had massive amoutns fo stuff to buy and drastically redcued ability to earn the currency.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Modify your expectations.

Explorers bring a lot less resources this event compared to previous ones (just ballaprking my feeling is hlaf or a thirds of "normal"). I've got 50+ explorers and they managed bit over 1k flowers per day. At Xmas the daily take was at least double that and I had fewer explorers.

And Lovetree definitely affects rosefields but you have to use it in the right way.

This event has had massive amoutns fo stuff to buy and drastically redcued ability to earn the currency.
    Modify your expectations? I'm sorry but I did say that about 10 of my explorers returned yesterday morning and only 6 roses were added to my star -I always put them in star and transfer resources if I need -I then transfer quest items into mayor's house so I can track explorer's returns. So 6 roses were counted despite at least one explorer bringing back 14. The maths just doesn't work. I was asking if anyone else had noticed this bug - I'm assuming it's a bug. I have about 48 explorers so would have thought I would get a few more event resources than I actually got.
    I knew this event was not generous in comparison to previous events - which is why I bought the stupid love tree and it affected all the other buildings around it but NOT the rose farms - not sure what you mean by "you have to use it the right way"?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    To clarify - since it wasn't clear, I had 10 explorers return yesterday morning hours before the event ended (it was due to end that afternoon our time) - each explorer returned with at least 5 roses, I know one brought back 14 as that was a "finally" moment for me - but only 6 roses were in star. I have 48 explorers.
    I always put explorers' finds into star and transfer if I need. I had transferred about 300 roses earlier that morning from the other explorers - after transferring the total roses storage was 1706 - after adding the piffling 6 I had 1712 roses in storage.
    So where did the roses the explorers brought back actually go? Cos they are nowhere to be found. And that is why I thought I'd mention it here on the bugs and technical issues forum.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankslayer View Post
    which is why I bought the stupid love tree and it affected all the other buildings around it but NOT the rose farms - not sure what you mean by "you have to use it the right way"?
    You probably had the farms buffed with val cards or something,the love tree is the buff so no other buff can be active before activating

Reply to Thread