Reply to Thread

Thread: faction war

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

faction war

The last year at events BB give us the ability to gain more XP from adventures
    this is good because "force us" to do adventures and raise levels
    But this lead us to stop doing everything the time between events because most of us waiting the next X2 or X3

I spoke with my friends in game and we agree that we need to have a motive to do something in game this "dead time"

My suggestion is to have something like faction war but not pvp.
    And explain
    When a faction member do an adventure he win points for his faction.
    At the end of the week or 2 weeks or a months the faction who earn the most points gain some gifts for all his members

(sorry for my bad english)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,

an interessting idea.

i have a problem to make it fair for everybody. Will a faction be the same as the guild? Than the big and fully active guilds will always win.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    u could have x number of guilds per faction.

we do need something pccenter makes a very good point, but this would be biased. I've seen similar things in other games, all the guilds that play the most advs would band together and become pretty elitist.

it would be good if BB could come up with something tho. grinding endless advs and not even seeing ur xp bar move with 1 mill xp added is not good. once i was able to build a manor i became totally disinterested in xp and levels. i can;t remember when i last levelled it was so long ago and i couldnt care less when i level again. Now BB has added another 5 levels! all i can say to that is, "pfft"
    Last edited by vigabrand; 10.03.20 at 07:31.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    War, huh! Whaaat is it good for? Absolutely nothing yaaa'll...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    When a faction member do an adventure he win points for his faction.
    At the end of the week or 2 weeks or a months the faction who earn the most points gain some gifts for all his members
    The problem with this idea is that considering the abundance of everything in game and complete lack of economical balance, at this point there is nothing in game that comes even close in value to the XP points (which are also one of the only remaining points that guarantee games longevity, because, lets face it, if youre not jumping on the xp grind treadmill then after you're done with building theres barely anything left to do).

That means that witholding the XP gains in one way or another, ESPECIALLY if it is mandatory, only adds up to killing the game faster.

Reply to Thread