Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10/03/2020

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    would it be possible to add the ability to cancel a love garden quest?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hear! hear! I've been playing for over 5 years and not reached level 50 yet because I am reluctant to pay to advance.

World
    Sandycove
    Can BB explain this?

"Achievements for the 2020 Christmas event have been removed."

I haven't got any acheivements for 2020... Or does it mean there won't be a Xmas 2020 here

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Can BB explain this?

"Achievements for the 2020 Christmas event have been removed."

I haven't got any acheivements for 2020... Or does it mean there won't be a Xmas 2020 here
    we currently have this:
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    we currently have this:
    Must be a random thing for certain players? I have this:: http://prntscr.com/rbygdn

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    we currently have this:
    dont have that either did however have presents listed as a resource for the valentine event

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Not sure who is in charge of your upgrade prices but he/she must be drunk. A normal storehouse costs 500 oil to lev 7 but an island storehouse cost 5000, this can't be right? So in theory the imp storehouse is probably 20000 oil judging by BB standard. I dread to see what a lev 7 endless mine will cost eventually.

Pls put the island storehouse back to 500 oil, no amount of explanation can justify the difference between storehouse price so it has to be a mistake!

World
    Sandycove
    It could be because it has a smaller footprint....or a joke.... I mean you can't say the devs have not got a sense of humour. I mean come on they have given us the chance to get cheese sandwiches for a mere 30 guild coins in the latest guild vote. Don't know about the rest of you but that had me in stitches
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral-1 View Post
    It is good that there are these upgrades etc, but please, please try to stop the appalling lag in the game, it is making it awful to play. Thanks

Not really related to the change log - but about the lag, have a look at task manager and the resources for flash - mine continually increase. When it hits about 1.5 Gb of RAM, the "lag" starts" - close the browser and start again. If I do this every couple of hours the lag is bearable.....
    Last edited by Davikat; 07.03.20 at 14:56. Reason: Missed out quote

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I cannot see why everyone keeps complaining about space. It is about balancing your ecconomy.
    Why do you still need so many lvl 3/4 buildings when upgrading to lvl 6 needs fewer spaces, and then see what improved buildings exist. Get them slowly in the ongoing events and level them up, then delete the standard buildings. Warehouse nearly 3/4 million, full except for elite goods, and main island now had lots of empty space.
    Yes I have bought 2 gem pits before stupid prices were introduced, so I have all the outer islands, no I don't gem anything else.

I am quite happy that we now have level 7 on some buildings - assuming then game is still with us in a year I shall probably have upgraded 4-5 buildings by then - nice and slow.

And on to love gardens - sold mine as even I cannot see how I can get all my Mag Res and Ginger Houses into one small area just to use the buff - please let us cancel the love garden quest.

Reply to Thread