Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10/03/2020

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    I cannot see why everyone keeps complaining about space. It is about balancing your ecconomy.
    It really isnt when BB introduces buildings like one of the new ones producing resources needed for lvl 7 upgrades that are deliberately unupgradable, and production is deliberately so low you really want at least 4-5 of those., which you need space for.

I am quite happy that we now have level 7 on some buildings - assuming then game is still with us in a year I shall probably have upgraded 4-5 buildings by then - nice and slow.
    Considering the fact that production increases are linear (which means later upgrades diminish in value), if it takes a year to upgrade 4-5 buildings I wouldnt call it nice, I would call it defeating the entire purpose of upgrades.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Start and end times please?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it posible to put a special general like YGG for example, in the "Epic items" with a price for beans or stalks in some other change log?

Thanks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does the new login happen from tomorrow where you will use your ubisoft account to get into the game and forum? If we do you know its bugged so why you still rolling it out after its done you cant reply on the forums I cant on the french/test/USA versions ....when you click it tells you ur email is not validated you can still read the forums and it will have you logged in at the top.. but you wont be able to post or make a support ticket...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i am level 53 and i do not pay any money to play the game,
    i use premium we have been given by BB on events which increase your xp and event items which in turn levels you up as you go.
    i have been playing the game for about 3 years now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    i am level 53 and i do not pay any money to play the game,
    i use premium we have been given by BB on events which increase your xp and event items which in turn levels you up as you go.
    i have been playing the game for about 3 years now.
    Was there a point to this statement if so I missed it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    need quicker book and codex building especially when smaller levels

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I still have a lot of quest that are hang. For example, they wait for me to have 100 coal produced/12 hours. But now I produce something around 43k...in the quest is still waiting...
    To stop all buildings and restart...I have something around 100 buildings...no way.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacatel View Post
    I still have a lot of quest that are hang. For example, they wait for me to have 100 coal produced/12 hours. But now I produce something around 43k...in the quest is still waiting...
    To stop all buildings and restart...I have something around 100 buildings...no way.
    Having plenty of prod buildings is logical as you grow and "only" 100 buildings is down average nowadays...

But no doubt you thought of boosting (or having boosted by friends/guildies dropping buffs) your epic woodyard while you selected coal prod only in there.
    Furthermore, thanks to the economy overview you can see which buildings consume coal, thus making it easy by clicking on each one to temporarily stop it before applying a quick buff. A fish platter is all you need to quickly stop your consumption of coal, thus bringing the netto output of coal way over the 100k mark.
    Quest completed, restart the buildings you briefly paused and onto the next quest!
    Please don't tell me you can't find the time to do that while your gens take 15 mins to travel to any adventure?

World
    Northisle

Exclamation Up the creek and the creek's beginning to stink (without a paddle)!

Sigh...

Let's face it, the game is turning more and more like a pay-to-win game all of the time. Some people are happy with that I suppose, and I've seen other players' islands that have been, without a doubt, built using a lot of purchased Gems - they must have spent well over £200 to have obtained the buildings, mines and endless pits that they have

Yeah, I suppose you could do it without purchasing Gems, but I reckon after level 52-53ish you'll be playing for ever unless you do!

Each to their own I suppose...

But yet again we come to the very serious problem with the loss of Flash. I can't understand why BlueByte/Ubisoft are being totally ignorant towards their customers, and have not even released a brief statement explaining and reassuring players regarding this imminent problem.

Or is it that are BlueByte/Ubisoft is going to disappear with all of the monies ploughed into the game and that'll be the end of The Settlers Online?

Reply to Thread