Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountain Labyrinth bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Mountain Labyrinth bug

Ok, so I think I found a bug

On Mountain Labyrinth, when I kill of the Stronghold for main quest first (100 Frost Ibex, Ravaging Ox, Ghastly Wolf), the boulders for killing of the eastern stronghold are no longer clickable. So can't use dynamite anymore to get to the camps and stronghold there.

This applies for the bottom and the top boulder, and the patches of snow that you can normally clear with the shovel.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    No bug - is intended that way - you have to kill those sectors first if you what to.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Well maybe that can be clarified then in the quest log. Don't know if i missed it, but it doesn't show anywhere as far as i know

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    after I defied camp #16 in Quick lute scenario , the fog over the last camp #17 was disappeared for a time then it covers it again and I cant finish the adventure

here is the screenshot, please advice - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_36...ew?usp=sharing

here is the link to scenario from Wiki Guides: http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...rs-quick-loot/

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the fog issue has been reported a few times yes, hopefully u can buff your way out of trouble /have alternate route to finish (

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have similar problem. I killed every camp but no Shovel for the rubber and I cant finished
    Attached Images

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    the fog issue has been reported a few times yes, hopefully u can buff your way out of trouble /have alternate route to finish (
    Tried 2 routes to the end, but both times the "fog that returned" does not go away again. Had to cancel the adventure and sent a ticket to support (including screenshots).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it looks like the similar problem on bonaberti, if u go away and fog returns, it doesnt disappear there either at times

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue for me

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We know about the issue with "returning fog" after "Zone-Refresh". The development team is working on a fix.

Reply to Thread