Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot of the Mountain Bug (possibly other MCC adv's as well)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    already been answered:
    Kit

it DOES not answer the question if you have already started one in anyway, shape or form

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methane View Post
    Kit

it DOES not answer the question if you have already started one in anyway, shape or form
    I beg to differ, if the message is read entirely. I took the liberty of highlighting the part you might be interested in:

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    It is advised to not start the adventures. If they did so and are stuck, they can delete the adventures and inform the support. The supportteam will send out the adventures after some checks and will remind them TO NOT START the MCC adventures until further info of us is being noted on the webpage.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Im stuck exactly at this moment, doesn't count towards quest . waste of time. I thought i will play MCC to get some obsidian.....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    I think it is not only MCC but also evil queen campaign. Few weeks ago i was stuck with snow white and after i sent screenshots with proof of my premium time used,addy completed they decided to give me back the addy( no compensation for the time waste and troops lost tho, just the addy) and today in help i saw someone stuck on hansel and gretel so i think both chains are bugged
    I did a queen campaign with no probs at all.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    I beg to differ, if the message is read entirely. I took the liberty of highlighting the part you might be interested in:
    So where is my new map? Support closed my ticket and ignored me.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Am I Support? No. So check with them instead?
    Besides the message said: "after some checks". But you already know that; you just choose to be in bad faith.
    It was never said you'd get your map within x hours or days, so what's the rush? MCC's still bugged anyway.
    Wait, just like the rest of us, and eventually you'll get some map(s) back.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Have some patience pls, you can't play it anyway, let them fix it first

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seems it is other maps within the campaign i started a people of the mountain map as i was told it was fine the bug only affected the foot map....But i am stuck as i couldnt build the armory and only 3 of the 4 breakthrough camps appeared so that quest wont complete....and the bug is fixed from the log on the test servers why they cant apply the fix here seeing they have it is a joke

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well started 1 today, cause I thought the changelog dated yesterday. I know, I know, stupid. Ofc I got stuck hahaha
    But what good is it to fix it after the springevent finishes, that's a ripp off to me since it gives a great amount of xp
    Last edited by Wh4t3ver; 17.03.20 at 07:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good day. i'm sorry for mistakes what i will make.Last 2 days do not work At the wood of the mountains, the key do not open gates, i canceled it.i Started another Mountain Labyrinth, provision house do not make any thing i need. Now i am trying one more time At the wood of the mountains, still same situation.Seems i need to cancel it again, so i will lost 3 very important ventures.Will you back them after all be repair? Thank you for answer

Reply to Thread