Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Foot of the Mountain Bug (possibly other MCC adv's as well)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Today I have been doing Foot of the Mountain again, an adventure I have done many times.

I cleared the early camps to remove the fog, buffed the 5 village buildings and buffed the gate with the received key.

The key was taken from Star Menu but the gate didnt open and the quest didnt complete. Logging out, clearing cache, waiting over 15 minutes and then logging back in didnt help,

I have logged a ticket and apparently its a known issue that the Devs are already working on.

Its a shame that BB dont post known problems on the home page or this forum but hopefully this post will stop another player starting the adventure and not being able to complete it.

I have also heard this has happened to other players on other Mountain Clan adventures. Be warned fellow settlers and hope you dont get stuck on this or other MCC adventures.
    just got to POM MCC and found that the deep snow zone buff has gone and been replaced by slippery ice and snow storms, so guides is all wrong, what has BBS developers done to the last bug fix, they have now screwed up unknown regions with no buff removal, and now POM has one zone buff removed and 2 new one put on
    Come on BBS get them fixed correctly please....
    Last edited by royavatar; 21.04.20 at 23:12. Reason: spelling

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Angry giant battle now has slippery ice and snow storms as extra

hi,
    all,
    just start Giant battle ( 22 April 2020) and got extra buffs showing slippery ice , snow storms plus the normal ones-
    come on BBS sort out MCC chain bug problem, it been ages since you "said you had fixed it" but ypu have Made it worse
    All so
    sort out people of the mountain , as slippery ice and snow storms have come on to that one,
    and
    all so
    sort out unknown regions , as the above buffs slippery ice and snow storms are not being removed with correct clothes.

Please correct the MCC chain of these bugs,

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 22.04.20 at 14:45.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did 8 people of the mountain adv during the event didnt have a issue with any of them I play with two de-buffs and all worked as it should

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    when did you do unknown regions, mountain labyrinth and people of the mountain ?

If before the fix that may be reason -
    if after - were the debuffs active in mountain labyrinth and people of the mountain ?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    when did you do unknown regions, mountain labyrinth and people of the mountain ?

If before the fix that may be reason -
    if after - were the debuffs active in mountain labyrinth and people of the mountain ?
    after fix, i did them last week of the easter event, first mcc chain, only unk reg, had extra buff not removed , did as per wiki quick guide, then did a second MCC chain and had slipp ice and snow storms stay for unk reg, and the rest of the chain , they were always there and were applied -they altered all attacks.
    so there is a problem with them after the "bug fix"

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    after fix, i did them last week of the easter event, first mcc chain, only unk reg, had extra buff not removed , did as per wiki quick guide, then did a second MCC chain and had slipp ice and snow storms stay for unk reg, and the rest of the chain , they were always there and were applied -they altered all attacks.
    so there is a problem with them after the "bug fix"
    Wiki now has guides up for the bugged MCC's.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

qawpaw

Thumbs down The People Of The Mountain

The People Of The Mountain
    well something is not fixed.
    played as i always do.
    and came to placing army construction kit,
    but there is no where to place it.
    have to say i am getting pretty tired of adventures not working as intended,
    no use contacting support , they have not written back the last 4 times i did.
    enough is enough, if its not one thing its something else not working.
    and no one seems to take time to fix anything.
    maybe i played to long, and its time to leave game all the same.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i've done 3 this event and all worked fine. done the quick loot version

qawpaw
    as did i to find out this time nothing worked what a load of something to unpleasant to write about
    so tonight i delete every building and delete account for good.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    as did i to find out this time nothing worked what a load of something to unpleasant to write about
    so tonight i delete every building and delete account for good.
    clear cache first and give it 24hrs

not worth going down that way

Reply to Thread