Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Foot of the Mountain Bug (possibly other MCC adv's as well)

World
    Newfoundland
    MCc chain is bugged and will hopefully be fixed with an update/maint the 24th, so don't start then and if you have problems with contact support.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do NOT start MCC, it's still bugged.
    Foot of the Mountain works now, gate opens but zone-wide-buffs in Unknown Regions are NOT working. U can use the snowboots but it does nothing, all "negative" zonebuffs like deep snow, slippery ice etc are still there!

Update:
    once u start mountain labyrinth u will see that the zone-buffs u tried to deactivate in UR are really deactivated. So untill now onlu Unknown Regions is bugged

Update 2: all MCC work fine except Unknown Regions.

Response from support was: we see in our logs that u completed Unknown Regions, so the problem is solved......

Fact that it costed a lot of extra troops and attackbuffs is ignored. Also the fact that u have to recalculate almost whole map is ignored. For them finishing means "problem solved".
    Last edited by Wh4t3ver; 26.03.20 at 09:55.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Seeing the same problem with Unknown, Spikes counted for the quest but still seeing Slippery ice in zone control, investigastion shows splippery ice is still affecting combat.
    workaround will be to re-sim all further camps as if no gear was equiped.

Update.
    Re-simming camps worked. Debuffs worked as intended in Mountain Labyrinth.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 26.03.20 at 20:08. Reason: Result of re sim.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Also At the foot of the mountain has bugs, fog not lifting

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Exactly same problem for me on Unknown Regions. None of the negative buffs are switched off when using the buffs.

Expensive losses.... make sure you use a sim if you want to play it!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem with Unknown here.
    Now resimming the camps to finish it.

Hope it can be fixed during the event cause it's a season adventure.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes same for me ,got a support letter in, but it has gone into the great big black hole and no feedback been sent to me regarding the buffs staying on , showed screenshots, found this has happened after the " bug fix" for some MCC chain stuff, but now they have created another "bug" hope someone will deal with this problem new bug.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    this last bug fix has created more bugs , the uk buffs are not removed,

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejayz View Post
    I am also stuck on MCC Mountain Labyrinth . my response from BB was as follows
    Hello Deejayz,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

The details of the issue have been forwarded to our developers to be worked on. Your patience is appreciated while it is addressed.

Unfortunately, I cannot complete the venture for you during the investigation process. For now, I cannot offer a reimbursement or a compensation either, since the decisions regarding solutions have not been made yet.

If you have any future issues or questions, feel free to submit another ticket and I will be glad to help.

Please also understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

shock , horror , it seems they don`t want to help and expect it to just time out in 48 hrs so they can ignore it as usual , i`m getting severely disappointed , this is the 2nd time of doing this chain and the 2nd failure due to bugs in the chain. and its 80 frags each time just to start the chain . let alone all the expensive materials required to try and complete it and the troop losses. ithis really is turning me away from this game now , and we still don`t know what they are planning in December when flash goes.

I think its definatley time to stop spending real cash on a dubious game.
    yes as normal it goes into the BBS black hole called developers, who can never fix bugs the first time, they do not appear to have any developers who test anything they do. bad when they cause more problems with a so call fix, even worse when they make it worse,

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I had same problem with regions too so reluctant to continue chain as I expect the de-buffs have completely gone..... Bit ticked as I got stuck in Giant battle with last fault (missing dynamite) and had to spend a ton of troops to find alternate route... I reported it to support ..nothing . So de-motivating maybe i got de-buffed instead of the addy.

Reply to Thread