Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2020

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Perhaps that depends on how many adventures a person does. I don't do huge numbers of adventures, but I have over 48k oilseeds, which is way more than my oil mill will use, so I'm glad to have another use for them. The titanium hen definitely won't be worthless for me.
    Divide it by 20 and you'll see how much you will get for all your supply of seeds, then compare to how much a single mine can produce a day when properly buffed.

Then consider the fact that it has almost an hour production cycle, so getting that 2-3k titanium you couldve gotten in a day will probably take you a few weeks if not more.

No need to kid yourself, this is just another case of a building where someone from BB thought you can throw some random numbers around and whatever comes out of it will make everyone extatic. And it ended up like it always does.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    If you are doing enough adventures to feed the Titanium Hen then you probably have titanium mines.....guess which is cheaper to run....

Also, mountain clan chain is till bugged so either needs fixing or removing from the x2 advs and replaced by something that works.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 27.03.20 at 21:49.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    went and checked the test server i was curious a tit hen makes 1 ore every 40 mins plus traveling etc so on the test mine is making 17 ore per 12 hrs or 136 per 12 hours when buffed with rainbow plus pfb running so 272 a day

a lvl 3 mine unbuffed is making 168 per 12 hrs or with a rainbow and pfb 672 per 12 hrs or 1344 and could be a lot higher because you can have the mine twice as fast plus mining guide etc on it....even if you cant have a tit mine yet you would still be better off using the eggs to just buy tit ore then wasting them on these things

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought they gonna change the price of titanium hens, or make them "free" as in no resources required to run, but i guess they kept it that way?
    The building is a big waste of space, just like probably the granite pit and exotic wood pit and soon will be available for gems.
    This building is for no one, if you are low level you have to focus on getting the explorers,generals,residences and probably won't get all.
    If you are high level, you are already probably crying about having no space on your island so 3 buildings 2x2( they are not even 1x1) will be a big waste of space and you have to worry about wondrous residences and others so you must be real dumb to buy the titanium hens.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Titanium hen looks decent building wise but its output makes it a nice deco item, I'm guessing there's one in the calendar, hehe.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    An idea...
    50 Fish + 20 Oil seed = 1 Titanium Egg
    N Titanium Egg = 1 Boris

Each event merchant has Titanium Egg priced items/packs.

PH can convert Titanium Egg to item too.

But if it produce only 1 Titanium. No one will buy it!
    Last edited by LeaderOfCastle; 28.03.20 at 09:52.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    will the blue adventures get the double loot too?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    will the blue adventures get the double loot too?
    all the ones they listed will blue just means its new for this event

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    what happened to all the bonus eggs (2X) on Horseback and Pirate life plus they have dropped in egg value too?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelangelo View Post
    what happened to all the bonus eggs (2X) on Horseback and Pirate life plus they have dropped in egg value too?
    horseback does have x2 the loot it should have ..it has 42 low end 84 high end thats huge for a adv of that lvl

Reply to Thread