Reply to Thread

Thread: guest "The Geologist"

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Unhappy guest "The Geologist"

Hello lads, Im lvl 5, and I have only one guest at the moment, name The geologist. You
    know whats the mission about, and the thing is I discovered all stone
    resourses in my current area before I get those guest to do, in which is task to
    find one new stone deposits,but I find it all before that guest. So I cant
    now move foward,because also I cant discover new area for new stone deposits, because
    Explorer guy is locked, I have to unlock him at the lvl7 but now I cant pass
    lvl5...I came to the dead point. If you can fix sthg or delete my acc so that
    I can do the new one. I explore all of stone resourses in my area before that guest. So now I cant explore new one because I have it all, and I cant explore new area because i can unolock my Explorer when i get lvl 7. Im on dead point now, I cant finish the guest and continue with game -.-

Tnx
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jamal94; 02.04.20 at 08:42.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If your stores are full of stones then build something which requires stone to be built, then tear the building down. repeat until one of your current stone deposits are depleted. You will then be able to send the geo out to find a new deposit to replace the depleted one.

If your stores are not full then your just going to have to wait until one of the deposits depletes.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I know that, but the problem is on lvl5 i dont have nthg to build which requires stone, only hardwood -.-

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can you build a storehouse?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    no, Im lvl5, storehouse required higher lvl

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The only solution is deactivate account and make new, Im wasting my time here,and i just begin to play

World
    Newfoundland
    before doing anything, contact support

Reply to Thread