Reply to Thread

Thread: Crysis quests for gems.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Crysis quests for gems.

I'm a new player and I missed crysis quests. I would like to play that quests, but I can't.

New shop caterogy, quests.
    - There would be crysis quest for gems
    - And new quests for gems (has not introduced)

Crysis Quests for gems
    - Every crysis quest 1 000 gems.
    - 1k seems fair price If we see how much gems the ventures at spring adventure season event.
    - You must buy and do quest one after the other. (You can't buy the second one until you don't finish the first one, etc.)
    - You can buy crysis quests only once, but If you failed (run out of time) you can buy again for 1k gems again.
    - If you would like to buy the last one (most valueable) you must finish the previous five. This is mean at least 6x1k gems.
    - Crysis quests are pretty good, so we would have the opportunity who were missed, and of course a new income for BB.
    - I wouldn't think that would hurt the current player base(who previously participated)

New Quests
    - I'm ok with it if we would buy new quest for gems, if it is not gem exclusive
    - You can do one for free (in game materials) or more but has cooldown, or you can buy more, instantly for gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Crisis events are purely random and introduced without any notice. If the players were able to plan ahead and purchase the event at their own leisure, then it would not be a crisis. The clue is in the name

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Crisis events are purely random and introduced without any notice. If the players were able to plan ahead and purchase the event at their own leisure, then it would not be a crisis. The clue is in the name
    You talk about a different aspect, but here is the solution to your doubts. You can buy if you weren't online during the 1 week event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Crisis quests are a stress test of your island, are you capable of producing the goods you should be able to for your level, are you able to train the number of troops you should be able to, are you able to run the adventures you are expected to.

If players were able to buy old ones they had not experienced when they was originally run then there would be the question of when would they buy them. Well only a fool would during events which leaves the downtime between events. The thing is the downtime is when we get these crisis quests sprung upon us. You would not want to end up in the position of a few hours after buying one to find that BB have surprised you with a new crisis quest.

The last couple of crisis quests gave us unique rewards, and just like unique event rewards sorry but you was not here you can't get them.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    What Daz said is correct and has also been said by BB. The Crisis are supposed to be a surprise to players that play actively and not something you can prepare for and play when it fits your schedule.

Also most of the crisis quests rewarded more than 1k gems alone on top of the buildings and other rewards on higher levels so the suggested cost is far from what it should be if such feature would be implemented.

Reply to Thread