Thread: Do NOT buy Titanium Hen!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    But not in a merchant.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    As Mannerheim previously pointed out, prod costs are not mentioned in merchant for any building.
    For that, please refer to the corresponding dev diary.
    Wiki, albeit made by a player and not BB, also has the correct prod costs and finally, without even talking about the Help chanel for info, there's the test server to check things out, without costing a dime.
    Up to you now to purchase something without knowing what to expect from it, despite the multiple options to gather info beforehand.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I noted that already with Mannerheim's reply.
    It still doesnt change the fact it is waste of eggs and oil seed
    Last edited by czezz; 07.04.20 at 10:14.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I feel totally ripped off.....and my gem purchases will reflect that feeling. Always been willing to support the game....until now

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    extremely extremely unhappy about the titanium hen. HUGE waste of resources for ONE titanium every 40 minutes. Has BB lost the plot or is he planning on something to make this awful building worthwhile in the future. As it is it is totally useless and I have destroyed mine and will sell it if I can find anyone willing to take it for a fish.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    It still doesnt change the fact it is waste of eggs and oil seed
    I agree it is a waste.... but everyone who cares can obtain all the necessary information and then decide to buy or not to buy. So.. I dont think it warrants a big fuss here. There are so many things in life that most people will consider useless and yet they exist and have their fandom. So, in a nutshell:

* You could have known it costs oil seed beforehand, no need to complain about that.
    * Even if it didnt cost oil seed but produced for free... it would still not be worth buying. So it is not the oil seed consumption that makes the building pointless.
    * Some people told me they bought it because it looks nice. I dont know if they just want to cover up their misjudgement when deciding to buy or whether they genuinly want to decorate their home islands. But if I take their word for it, for them it isnt useless

aO
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information
    Announcement | Download | Wiki | Forum Thread

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by soni1963 View Post
    extremely extremely unhappy about the titanium hen. HUGE waste of resources for ONE titanium every 40 minutes. Has BB lost the plot or is he planning on something to make this awful building worthwhile in the future. As it is it is totally useless and I have destroyed mine and will sell it if I can find anyone willing to take it for a fish.
    So, all the reasons you mention why it is useless you knew before buying right? You read what's written in the merchant and in the dev diary, right? If not, I guess you can only blame yourself. No misleading from BB here.

No I claim it really _would_ be misleading if BB sold a seemingly useless building and then made something useful out of it in a later update... that would be misleading to all those players who consciously and rightfully decided skip it

aO

PS: On the test server there is already something like a sunflower field.. forgot the exact name.. producing input for the hen. Luckily that doesnt make the hen useful because the reason for its uselessness doesnt lie in the consumption. So at least as of now, it remains useless and as a player who chose not to buy it I must say I am rather pleased about that
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information
    Announcement | Download | Wiki | Forum Thread

qawpaw
    complainers never read anything, not even dev

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Before the event I logged in on the testserver, and played around a bit there. Then I read about the new things on the wiki, to see if there was anything I wanted.

So even before the event I knew I would not waste eggs on buying the titanium hen.

The information is there for everyone.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It might explain why the (almost useless) sunflower farm has just been introduced....
    My 2x Oil Mills are already busy for the next 151 days and I have over 2K oil seeds in my store.

Reply to Thread