Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New level 7 upgrades (from test server)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    You know, you are not forced to upgrade if you do not want to. Noone is twisting your arm.

I think it is great that I can upgrade to lvl 3 with ingredients I have more than I need of. I have 3 at lvl 1 now, that will let me tear down 2 and upgrade 1, and save me space for other buildings.
    Yeah, exactly.
    Will help me a lot, from 15 toolmakers i will probably keep only 4 or 5 and upgrade them fully. Saves ton of space and lots of rainbow bags or snacks,etc.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am looking forward to most of these being deployed some time soon, especially the barracks, the Mayor's house and high-ranking production buildings. I have not spent my resources on upgrading low-level buildings so I have quite a stock there and things can also be traded. Once these buildings are upgraded they will be more efficient, especially with certain buffs. On top of it there is no hurry. The whole idea is, I believe, to keep players busy with things they perceive as new and make it interesting.
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information
    Announcement | Download | Wiki | Forum Thread

Reply to Thread