Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Database maintenance.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for the comprehensive explanation into the issue.

As anyone that has owned a computer for several years should already be aware regular maintenance and cleaning of un-needed temporary files always helps performance. I am sure a similar arguement would be the need to regularly clean the database files in a computer system that is multiple times larger than the average home computer.

Thanks again, BB_Saqui and stay safe.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Dear Settlers,

On Monday, 13th of April, an IT infrastructure task will require the game servers to be taken offline.

Please plan your game activities accordingly.

Date: 13.04.2020
    Timeframe: approx. 02:00 CEST - approx. 12:00 CEST
    Game: All gameworlds offline
    Adventures & Premium: Times will be extended
    Happy Settling!

Sorry - but I can only see it as that.
    Trying to play the event - trying to make it fit into more important things like my job.
    Been working to have the crasher quest fit with my job- like I am sure many others have been doing, that means I must have them done before I start work around 7 AM. Now they say I have to wait until 11 AM - that means I might not even be able to do the quests that day??
    what will you do to compensate that ???????????
    Will you auto complete the quests for the 13th ??
    This is an insult and making the game look like one big joke and waste of time and effort to make things work.

Merged
    has this tried to cure the unknown regions zone buffs not being removed, has it been looked at, bit of a black hole with information about uk regions, , any idea when unk, region zone buffs will be removed correctly , is there a date for completion, been ages now

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Thank you for the comprehensive explanation into the issue.

As anyone that has owned a computer for several years should already be aware regular maintenance and cleaning of un-needed temporary files always helps performance. I am sure a similar arguement would be the need to regularly clean the database files in a computer system that is multiple times larger than the average home computer.

Thanks again, BB_Saqui and stay safe.
    but when will the unknown region buff removal be corrected, been ages since , your fix, created these buff's not to be removed

Reply to Thread