Reply to Thread

Thread: city fall coop, long egg timing on troops being loaded, All so no cloud clear.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Angry city fall coop, long egg timing on troops being loaded, All so no cloud clear.

hi, ever since city fall coop was introduced, there has been a very bad lag to it, loading troops the egg timer just spins and spins for ages i have waited loads of time for over a minute to two minutes, as a work around X the loading , but troops are sometimes never loaded and you have to start again, very bad.all my coop players i have played with are getting the same lag, its is worse when camps are being attack and have moved to a location and are building. All so, the zone is cleared and the cloud does not go away, so on a bad day , you have to swap islands to see next area.

Note, this happens to all mission/coops, but it is never as bad as doing city fall, is the city fall on a old slow server or the data traffic is on a slow tunnel.
    i have a fast fibre connection and have no problem loading the game or playing it, just all the egg timer that spins when loading troops into a general is so bad in city fall.

Could anyone who has this city fall problem, reply with like-- yes this happens to me, or add thier own comment.

thank you.royavatar

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have this issue .

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I usually experience this during peak hours when supposedly very many users are on. What happens is that your client in Falsh waits for a response from the server and misses the response or never gets one. Refreshing my changing to another island and then bakc resolves this. It does not feel like it is a problem of band width or end user equipment.

Do you experience any difference before/after the database maintainance took place? Server performance can be impacted positively by a cleaned-up database. But I have also heard from people who only ecperience it since the maintainance. So no clear picture there.

Also, when I play very long (like 2, 3, 4 hours) and I keep changing between islands, everything seems to slow down gradually (Firefox). What helps then is close the browser entirely and start a new session... everything back to normal.

aO
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information
    Announcement | Download | Wiki | Forum Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, ive stopped trying now, frustrating.

Reply to Thread