Reply to Thread

Thread: YWC Using Cloaked Gen ....avg 27mins w/o Observatory

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

YWC Using Cloaked Gen ....avg 27mins w/o Observatory

This uses the fact that the Cloaked gen arrives 1.5 to 2mins before the other gens

This is my skill loadout for my gens

Camp 1 CG 20 Msw 195 MM
    Camp 2 CG 80 MSW 135 MM
    Camp 3 CG 215 SW

Camp 4 CG 40 MSW 175 MM
    Camp 5 CG 100 MSW 115 MM
    Camp 6 CG 80 MSW 135 KN

Camp 7 CG 115 MSW 100 KN
    Camp 8 OGG 75 MSW 220 MM

Camp 9 SG 65 MSW 175 MM
    Camp 10 CG 100 MSW 115 KN

Camp 11 CG 215 MSW
    Camp 12 SG 15 MSW 220 MM
    Camp 13 CG 215 MSW

Load fast gens with extra troops for adv with 700 MSW 430 KN ..NB these will arrive before any QM
    usually by the time you have moved the gens to G2

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Interesting would need to see the xp and losses some of them attacks look familiar

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Interesting would need to see the xp and losses some of them attacks look familiar
    Should do I was using your guide originally but kept seeing the cloaked gen arriving faster & thought why not take advantage of it, after all the climb between lvls is getting steeper, & Steeper

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    Should do I was using your guide originally but kept seeing the cloaked gen arriving faster & thought why not take advantage of it, after all the climb between lvls is getting steeper, & Steeper
    lol that be why then yes cloaking is faster i might look at it for doing some of the early attacks while waiting on my other gens to turn up I already bought all 3 gens so may aswell make use of em will sim the map again when i get a chance

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be nice to know the proper gens you send and troop counts. Nothing is making sense. What about the other camps that will be intercepted.
    If you are doing info and a guide. Please can you do a proper explained one please (not being ignorant at all here). I skilled the cloaked gens like yours but the guide is not making sense.
    thanks guys

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2 View Post
    Would be nice to know the proper gens you send and troop counts. Nothing is making sense. What about the other camps that will be intercepted.
    If you are doing info and a guide. Please can you do a proper explained one please (not being ignorant at all here). I skilled the cloaked gens like yours but the guide is not making sense.
    thanks guys
    Actually it isnt that hard to follow he has the gen and the troop listed for each attack you can move the gens up as you do the map or leave em where they land and send ur attacks ..looking at it each attack on the main camps would take out the camps in between

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    other than a novel experiement I don't see the point...slower to complete.five times the losses and less XP..and nothing returned in first aid but a whole 60 HP added for jugg??

Reply to Thread