Closed Thread

Thread: ticket raising not working

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

ticket raising not working

3 times now i have tried to reslove an issue re a missing prestigous buff .
    I rasie a ticket get a respnse like this Hello MissyJay,

We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do not make any changes to the subject line when replying to us, as this can result in your ticket being lost in the system.

In cases where you are replying about a known issue, please reply to the email we send to you and do not simply send another request via the website. By replying to our answer you will avoid your ticket being put in the wrong category and will receive a faster response.

Then...with no further response i get this

OTRS System otrs@localhost.ubisoft.onbe via pdc-onl-mail-out01.ubisoft.com
    9:33 AM (32 minutes ago)
    to me

Thank you for contacting the 'The Settlers Online' customer support team.

Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket.
    If you create a new ticket and wish to continue the conversation from a previously closed ticket, please make sure to reference the original ticket number.

Best regards,

The 'The Settlers Online' Support Team

How am I going to get this looked at ? It involves a missing prestigious friend buff owed to me and because of BB design with this having someone else place this buff involves another player . Therefore do not wish to post other players details here . What am i supposed to do...suck it up ...create another chain for pfb in guild next event and have it happen again ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat.
    Complaints about support should also always be discussed within the according support ticket.

Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket.
    If you create a new ticket and wish to continue the conversation from a previously closed ticket, please make sure to reference the original ticket number.

Closed Thread