Reply to Thread

Thread: New Adventure search

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

New Adventure search

I'd like a new adventure search where you don't get the classical adventures - only ali. I don't mine if they take 150 hours and if they could find some new adventures that can be found (right now there's only young wood cutter and split city in fall if I remember correctly)

Thing is: I never play the old adventures.. If I wanted to there would be a lot in my starmenu that I can play, else I can send explorers to the lower level adventure search.

The new adventure search could take 150 hours, cost 250 coins and 1500 sausages.

World
    Newfoundland
    alis are a quest chain, meaning you can only obtain the first one of the chain, and no need for adventure searches for that since you can already buy it.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    alis are a quest chain, meaning you can only obtain the first one of the chain, and no need for adventure searches for that since you can already buy it.
    well .. so you can ??!? .. Haden't noticed :-D .. well I guess that there aren't any reason for sending explorers on treasure search then ... it's just pure ressource drain then :-(

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    well .. so you can ??!? .. Haden't noticed :-D .. well I guess that there aren't any reason for sending explorers on treasure search then ... it's just pure ressource drain then :-(
    Mine never go on adv search now all 80 something do artifact searches even if you dont use the buffs you can trade most like rainbows etc

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it is a good idee, but perhaps make it a Venture search.
    And like you said it is oke that it takes longer and is more expensife to sent explorers out.
    Perhaps you can give a explorer a option to get 20% chanse finding a venture on adventer searches for a codex

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Would happily send more out on adv searches if they could find EotW, Bounty Hunter, or the old football advs, but EotW really needs its xp adjusted up and some loot added to make it worthwhile again, at present it's a "purely for fun" adventure.

Reply to Thread