Reply to Thread

Thread: Wondrous residence limits

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Wondrous residence limits

You could buy as far as i remember 10 in the merchant at 14995 gems each i have never bought one but just noticed my limit has dropped by 3 to 7 I do have 5 on my island but that was 3 from last even and 2 from previous event...but events shouldnt be having a impact on what i can buy

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I do not see why there is a limit at all in the merchant.

If someone has money to buy 100 wondrous residences, then let them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    done some double checking and it looks like those of us who obtained them from the event have seen a lowering of how many we can buy from architects tab, It now says I can only buy 7x even though ive only got them from events.

I've started a bug thread on this matter.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 03.05.20 at 12:58.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Wonderous Residence limit

It appears that those of us who obtained the Wonderous residence from the event shop have had our limit from architects tab reduced by ther number of wonderous residences we obtained from the event shop.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 04.05.20 at 07:11.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    For me the limit shows 9 and i bought all 3 from this easter event, however i bought none from last easter event so i think people who bought the 2 from last year have 2 stolen from the limit +1 from this year perhaps.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    For me the limit shows 9 and i bought all 3 from this easter event, however i bought none from last easter event so i think people who bought the 2 from last year have 2 stolen from the limit +1 from this year perhaps.
    I had ten available before this event and had two from last year and now its 7 I think your limit is 12 would make sense as i have 5 plus the 7 in the shop you have 9 plus the 3 you bought this event

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    What happens, in every event, is that items in the event shop reduce items from normal shop during event. Then usually BB during maint raise the limit of items in normal shop to adjust.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I had ten available before this event and had two from last year and now its 7 I think your limit is 12 would make sense as i have 5 plus the 7 in the shop you have 9 plus the 3 you bought this event
    I know, I also had ten available(for gems) before this event and that's what I said, I think the people that have the limit on 7 its because of the 2 that they bought from last year and 1 added(out of the 3) from this event - a weird bug if its confirmed as a bug

Reply to Thread