Reply to Thread

Thread: General sorting on send army menu

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove

General sorting on send army menu

Can we please get the generals sorted like in star menu when we go to send generals to a mission.

As it is now it is now the generals are in a randon order every time we send them to a mission.

It would be really nice if they could be sorted like they are on the star menu now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Can we please get the generals sorted like in star menu when we go to send generals to a mission.

As it is now it is now the generals are in a randon order every time we send them to a mission.

It would be really nice if they could be sorted like they are on the star menu now.
    yes this is a very good idea, but i think it has been asked before, and they are still "thinking about it",

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1000- and yes I am sure it has been suggested before,- but it is still a great idea.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes this is very annoying. Now I never use send army window, useless, I send one-by-one, my peace of mind is more important

Honestly?! Nobody in BB plays with TSO, otherwise it would bother them too, and it would have been fixed.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +, and also make the general box way more compact, and the containing window a bit bigger as to fit more generals on 1 screen

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Definitely a big yes on this. When using observatory so much time is wasted looking for generals, even more so when the send generals glitch appears and the generals selected reset.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i thought they were sorted by name? when i rename mine the move about alphabetically

sorry, the send generals box, i was thinking star menu, time for coffee.............
    Last edited by totalE; 13.11.20 at 09:57.

Reply to Thread