Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Mini-event: Co-op adventures

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Maybe because previously there were players crying that they started upgrade and then couldn't participate in the event as nobody warned them.

What I don't follow is this. Whatever BB does, for some people it is wrong. They say nothing and start event, people complain. They warn that people might need barracks, people complain. How about behaving in a bit adult manner, gamers?

Oh, and thanks for the event BB.
    What I don't follow is this. Did BB ever announce events like this? with warnings but without any info on when the event will start? I don't think so, so it's a different thing and the complaints are justified.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    It looks like you don't get the Scouting Post bonus as well as the Event one - or so I thought. Someone has now told me it is the player who finishes the co-op who gets it, not the person who started with Scouting Post one. Clarification would be welcome !!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    It looks like you don't get the Scouting Post bonus as well as the Event one - or so I thought. Someone has now told me it is the player who finishes the co-op who gets it, not the person who started with Scouting Post one. Clarification would be welcome !!!
    The scouting hut bonus is paid to all who are on the same adventure as long as the person who started the scouting hut is the person who started the adv then everyone shares the bonus and it is working alright has been for me anyway

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    Both players get the scout bonus if the zone buffs list has it active. Based on your post and what has been talked in our server help tab lately I'm guessing you played Split City in Fall and started it? then possibly did your part to the end and then invited someone to do their part? and finally was disappointed or surprise when looked at the received XP in loot mail?

If this happened to you or to anyone reading this the reason is that in the Fall version there is lots of XP given in the quest book. The XP is only given to the player that clicks complete to those sector related quests. Usually the 2nd player does his part later or slower and each quest can be completed only after he/she has progressed so usually the 2nd player clicks the quests. The quest book quests give over 500k xp with premium.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    That sounds right. I like the Split Cities & almost always am the starter. As I often find it difficult to get a 2nd player, I always finish first & leave. The effect sounds bit odd. Once or twice in the past the 2nd player has commented on what a lot of xp they got.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice to have something going on, but that said I am still bored. I am one of the few who likes the co-ops but even though there are not that many, and I have done them all too many times. Only new one is the split city ones, but it is hard to find someone else who wants to do those- they take too long. We need new adventures, new ones that is not slower than watching paint dry, and does not require a lot of buffs to be made and used in the right way.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread